d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Anime Fans, When You Discuss...
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 29.00
Mar 14 2017 08:10pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 14 2017 07:53pm)
You must not follow politics, or you're willfully misinformed if you think anything he's doing is beneficial to anyone other than the 1%. It's humorous that the majority of Republican votes come from the poor and uneducated and this President in particular is doing everything is in power to hurt them.

As I've said before in other discussions, I won't suffer, I'll continue doing just fine, but it's fucking laughable how many people vote against their best interest because of rhetoric ramblings that don't mean anything.

Then there's the fact that our current President has lower approval ratings than Bush Jr post Katrina and that 30% more of his statements have been outright false than any other President in modern history, but sure, he's not doing anything wrong lol.

Edit - I had and would still have plenty of critical thinks to say about Ms. Clinton had she won, but once again, it's just fucking funny at this point how many people vote against their best interest for reasons that don't even make sense.

but in the end only 1 thing matters.
He's making America great again. BELIEVE IT!

tbh at this point it's best to see a change and have someone not related to politics win presidency.
just happened to be Trump.
and people didn't like it, boo hoo.

Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 14 2017 08:18pm
Quote (Dragonox @ Mar 14 2017 07:10pm)
but in the end only 1 thing matters.
He's making America great again. BELIEVE IT!

tbh at this point it's best to see a change and have someone not related to politics win presidency.
just happened to be Trump.
and people didn't like it, boo hoo.

:rofl:

Look at this guy doing terrible shit, but hey, at least it's different. That must be a good thing.

And there you have the average Trump supporter mentality. Nevermind the fact that his cabinet consists entirely of the filthy rich, bank executives (the people who fucked us all), politicians and lobbyist, but hey, he's not a politician, so it's alright that he's lying more to you than your average politician lol.

What's funny about that statement is that he's not doing anything that different. He's thrown out a couple of horrible policies that don't really matter to keep libtards distracted and to keep the insane right loving his dick while he continues to push through more and more of the same shit Bush Jr did that fucking decimated our economy. His economic strategy is Reaganomics (argued to be the worst thing to happen to this country in 50 years) on crack lol. Just keep telling yourself it's different and ignoring all the evidence to the contrary, that'll make it true.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Mar 14 2017 08:19pm
Gold: 797.69
Mar 14 2017 08:20pm
u.s people don't want a women to lead the nation... simple fact

even before it started it was known trump would win...
Gold: 137.01
Mar 14 2017 08:21pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 14 2017 07:18pm)
:rofl:

Look at this guy doing terrible shit, but hey, at least it's different. That must be a good thing.

And there you have the average Trump supporter mentality. Nevermind the fact that his cabinet consists entirely of the filthy rich, bank executives (the people who fucked us all), politicians and lobbyist, but hey, he's not a politician, so it's alright that he's lying more to you than your average politician lol.

What's funny about that statement is that he's not doing anything that different. He's thrown out a couple of horrible policies that don't really matter to keep libtards distracted and to keep the insane right loving his dick while he continues to push through more and more of the same shit Bush Jr did that fucking decimated our economy. His economic strategy is Reaganomics (argued to be the worst thing to happen to this country in 50 years) on crack lol. Just keep telling yourself it's different and ignoring all the evidence to the contrary, that'll make it true.

No worse than your cuck mentality.
Mar 14 2017 08:24pm
Quote (hammered_guy @ Mar 14 2017 07:20pm)
u.s people don't want a women to lead the nation... simple fact

even before it started it was known trump would win...

Right..... That's why over 90% of statisticians, pollsters, Vegas and the majority of even moderately intelligent people supporting Trump thought he had an incredibly slim chance of winning.

I don't think it was the fact that she was a woman, I think it was that she was a bitch. She was condescending, dismissive and she made sweeping remarks that pissed off the masses. Trump was the underdog and people started seeing her as a bully. Even though her bullying was just and he never once made a feasible or coherent statement throughout his run, you can never be that dismissive of your opponent in a country with people so easily influenced by rhetoric and false information.

Quote (Touhou @ Mar 14 2017 07:21pm)
No worse than your cuck mentality.

Facts, logic, and moderate understanding of the shocking abuse of executive orders and legislation being pushed through = cuck mentality. Once again, that's the problem. If I speak against Trump I come off as arrogant because the information I'm basing my statements off is factual. People like yourself immediately think I'm a libtard asshole and that I must be wrong. As always, I implore you and anyone else still in support of this man to actually look at what's being pushed through and to try and think of a single positive thing that could come of any of it for the majority of the country, not just the smallest percentage of people who need it the least.

Edit - The new healthcare plan is an abomination and it's going to leave 10s of millions of people uninsured. While that's a huge problem already, why in the name of fuck, does the plan also give HUGE breaks to the people who need it the least? Wouldn't it make more sense to give breaks to the people who can't fucking afford it? Of course not, how does that benefit Trump or his friends? I literally could sit here typing for 8 hours straight and I wouldn't be able to even scrape the surface of all the bad shit that's happened already in only a few months. This isn't rhetoric, this isn't liberal propaganda, this is based off looking at the actual legislation, his statements, and his interactions with foreign leaders and seeing the aftermath of a few of his decisions. It's terrifying that even 40% of the country still sees him favorably. Not to mention that every single time he gets caught lying he says it's a joke now. Look at the latest wiretap thing rofl. Holy fucking fail. Or how about him taking credit for the lowered deficit created by Obama lol. He slams the man for fucking things up for 8 years and then immediately tries to take credit for things done under his fiscal year? Don't you think that's a bad sign when you condemn someone and then try to take credit for their work the second you get into office? I had low expectations, but he has far surpassed even the impossibly low standards I had for him and his lack of integrity and ethics and almost awe inspiring.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Mar 14 2017 08:40pm
Gold: 107.77
Mar 14 2017 08:42pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 14 2017 08:53pm)
You must not follow politics, or you're willfully misinformed if you think anything he's doing is beneficial to anyone other than the 1%. It's humorous that the majority of Republican votes come from the poor and uneducated and this President in particular is doing everything is in power to hurt them.

As I've said before in other discussions, I won't suffer, I'll continue doing just fine, but it's fucking laughable how many people vote against their best interest because of rhetoric ramblings that don't mean anything.

Then there's the fact that our current President has lower approval ratings than Bush Jr post Katrina and that 30% more of his statements have been outright false than any other President in modern history, but sure, he's not doing anything wrong lol.

Edit - I had and would still have plenty of critical thinks to say about Ms. Clinton had she won, but once again, it's just fucking funny at this point how many people vote against their best interest for reasons that don't even make sense.

Did you want Clinton or Sanders?
Mar 14 2017 08:45pm
Quote (MSX98 @ Mar 14 2017 07:42pm)
Did you want Clinton or Sanders?

I didn't think either of them were terrific candidates to be honest. Both of them had a lot of faults, Hilary's more glaringly obvious than Sanders, but without a doubt in my mind, she would have achieved more in office and gotten more legislation passed through than he would have.

I voted Sanders in the primary and Clinton in the general. Sanders had some great ideas, but they were too idealistic and realistically, we wouldn't have seen anything passed as he wouldn't have abused executive orders. Clinton is exactly what we all knew she was, a cunning yet deceitful career politician who would have done and said anything to be President. I think she would have done significantly less harm than any of the Republican candidates during this election and I agreed with her on a few policies, while I couldn't find any of Trump's that even seemed feasible. Well, besides the banning of lobbyist from being involved in politics for five years post resigning from their position, I still think that's a good idea.

That's what it all boiled down to for me. I looked at the number of policies from each candidate I found feasible and that I thought would help the country as a whole in the long run, and that's where my vote went.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Mar 14 2017 08:47pm
Gold: 107.77
Mar 14 2017 08:48pm
Gold: 137.01
Mar 14 2017 11:01pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 14 2017 07:24pm)

Facts, logic, and moderate understanding of the shocking abuse of executive orders and legislation being pushed through = cuck mentality. Once again, that's the problem. If I speak against Trump I come off as arrogant because the information I'm basing my statements off is factual. People like yourself immediately think I'm a libtard asshole and that I must be wrong. As always, I implore you and anyone else still in support of this man to actually look at what's being pushed through and to try and think of a single positive thing that could come of any of it for the majority of the country, not just the smallest percentage of people who need it the least.

Edit - The new healthcare plan is an abomination and it's going to leave 10s of millions of people uninsured. While that's a huge problem already, why in the name of fuck, does the plan also give HUGE breaks to the people who need it the least? Wouldn't it make more sense to give breaks to the people who can't fucking afford it? Of course not, how does that benefit Trump or his friends? I literally could sit here typing for 8 hours straight and I wouldn't be able to even scrape the surface of all the bad shit that's happened already in only a few months. This isn't rhetoric, this isn't liberal propaganda, this is based off looking at the actual legislation, his statements, and his interactions with foreign leaders and seeing the aftermath of a few of his decisions. It's terrifying that even 40% of the country still sees him favorably. Not to mention that every single time he gets caught lying he says it's a joke now. Look at the latest wiretap thing rofl. Holy fucking fail. Or how about him taking credit for the lowered deficit created by Obama lol. He slams the man for fucking things up for 8 years and then immediately tries to take credit for things done under his fiscal year? Don't you think that's a bad sign when you condemn someone and then try to take credit for their work the second you get into office? I had low expectations, but he has far surpassed even the impossibly low standards I had for him and his lack of integrity and ethics and almost awe inspiring.

It's the ignorance that you expect any political figure/candidate that wants whats best for the country.

Nothing will change with how capitalism overwhelmed our country.

The outcome of everything going to crap is inevitable. I'm just awaiting for the world to turn into the movie "Idiocracy."

It's bound to happen, especially with the terrible educational future that's coming up let alone how sensitive people are becoming. (Betsy DeVos was the worst mistake ever)

I'm not a Trump supporter, nor did I support any candidate to begin with. Everyone is shit, it's just people are trying to find which shit will stink the least. (Or in this term's case, what shit would be funny to throw around)

Mar 14 2017 11:22pm
Quote (Touhou @ Mar 14 2017 10:01pm)
It's the ignorance that you expect any political figure/candidate that wants whats best for the country.

Nothing will change with how capitalism overwhelmed our country.

The outcome of everything going to crap is inevitable. I'm just awaiting for the world to turn into the movie "Idiocracy."

It's bound to happen, especially with the terrible educational future that's coming up let alone how sensitive people are becoming. (Betsy DeVos was the worst mistake ever)

I'm not a Trump supporter, nor did I support any candidate to begin with. Everyone is shit, it's just people are trying to find which shit will stink the least. (Or in this term's case, what shit would be funny to throw around)

Well, it seems like you have views that align with my own.

Idiocracy and that constant reminder that it's becoming true keeps me up at nights. Education should be our top concern, and that's why I'll continue voting Democratic until the Republicans start giving a fuck about future generations. Clinton and Sanders both wanted a huge education reform, Republicans seem content with keeping their constitutes poor and stupid. They're suffering and still voting for them, why try to fix it.
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll