d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Goku Vs Golden Freeza > Dragon Ball Super
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 16,240.00
Mar 16 2017 02:38pm
beerus's strength is indefinite, it's as high as it needs to be and always above other mortals it seems

freeze didn't do any training before, could say meh but it makes stuff fit at least
Gold: 570.00
Mar 16 2017 10:55pm
Quote (dakariii @ Mar 16 2017 03:38pm)
beerus's strength is indefinite, it's as high as it needs to be and always above other mortals it seems

freeze didn't do any training before, could say meh but it makes stuff fit at least

I think monaco might be stronger though
Gold: 5,697.50
Mar 17 2017 02:24pm
Quote (Bourse @ 13 Mar 2017 10:44)
I've recently started watching DBS, and I'm at the part where Goku just got beat up by Freeza, and it doesn't make much sense to me. At their very first fight, Freeza was terrified of the ''legendary'' Super Saiyan, and Goku turned Super Saiyan for the first time there, and beat Freeza. Since then, he's beaten many opponents which were a lot stronger than Freeza, like Cell or Majin Buu (which Goku turned Super Saiyan 3 for). It's safe to assume that at this point Goku is exponentially stronger than at his first fight with Freeza.

And then, he turned into a Super Saiyan God (red) to fight Beerus for the first time, in which he lost but still held his end pretty nicely. We could actually see Beerus was starting to get worried. After losing, he went on to train with Vegeta and achieved Super Saiyan God (blue), which logically should be even stronger than the other form of Super Saiyan God (red). At this point, imo, Freeza has nothing to do with the story anymore, yet he caught up with Goku and got even stronger in only 4 months. Being stronger than this form of Goku, which is stronger than the Goku who held his own against Beerus is just not right to me. And if he got that strong, why is he still so afraid of Beerus? If SSGSS red was doing decent against Beerus, SSGSS blue would do even better, and then Freeza is still stronger than that?

If Freeza could get THAT much stronger in only a 4 month period, why the hell was he so afraid of a mere Super Saiyan 1?

Am I the only one for whom that didn't make much sense?

cuz freiza never trained in his entire life, because he thought he was the strongest in the universe. Also, as someone said, ssj was only a legend so when goku turned into ssj for the first time, freiza was not prepared for it.

they explain it more in the show, freiza could've easily beaten vegeta and goku in their god form, because he actually trained for the first time in his life. In only few months, he got much stronger and reached gold, however he was very impatient to kill goku ASAP, so he rushed and got himself rekt for it. Had he took his time and trained properly, he would've killed goku successfully.
Gold: 2.70
Mar 17 2017 04:41pm
Quote (Secksii @ Mar 17 2017 08:24pm)
cuz freiza never trained in his entire life, because he thought he was the strongest in the universe. Also, as someone said, ssj was only a legend so when goku turned into ssj for the first time, freiza was not prepared for it.

they explain it more in the show, freiza could've easily beaten vegeta and goku in their god form, because he actually trained for the first time in his life. In only few months, he got much stronger and reached gold, however he was very impatient to kill goku ASAP, so he rushed and got himself rekt for it. Had he took his time and trained properly, he would've killed goku successfully.

He who acquires his skills quickly is he who is the first to perish
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll