d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > D3 Archives > SC Americas 2012+ >
Service
> Season 9 Stash Tab On-account Service > 1-2 Day Job Max
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 441.59
Mar 12 2017 04:41am
Season Stash Tab Service

Basically am offering to do On-Account Work in order for you to get your extra Stash Tab, hassle-free.

If you're too lazy or don't have enough time to start up a new season character to get the job done, then perhaps I'm your guy.

I have many vouches for on-account work and i'll be happy to give references. I'm also pretty well-known in 2 or 3 forums and have never had issues with

honesty/trustworthiness.

Aside from the obvious Stash Tab reward, in the course of this work you will also get a fully geared character capable of doing GR50+ since the Season Journey will require alot of gearing, and levelling up :) I expect around Paragan 300-400 if you have't played seasons at all (only my guess, all other improvements to your account are only incidental to the job's main goal.

Requirements:

- This service requires ACCOUNT ACCESS, meaning i will log on to your account and play your character until the JOB is DONE

- Will need some details (user name / password) but will not require anything that can permanently gain access to your account (will never ask for security questions & answers)

- Account needs to have access to Seasonal Characters of course, and if you don't have 1, I need you to at least have 1 character slot unused so i can create a new
character

- You must not log-in to your account / character during the period allocated for the job without first contacting me (and only in an emergency, whatever that is)

Cost and Timeframe:

- 3500fg (half up-front)

- 3-4 days (72 to 96 hours) from the time i am logged on (not including the time it takes to hand over details to allow the log-in to occur)

- we must agree on a schedule for on-account work that is agreeable to both of us

This post was edited by SilverBaneling on Mar 17 2017 03:13am
Gold: 441.59
Mar 17 2017 03:16am
Around 18 hours till End-of-Season :)

I probably cannot finish a Stash Tab Jouney from scratch in the time remaining but we can still probably work something out.

Hit me up if you think you may still want that Journey reward before it's too late.
Go Back To SC Americas 2012+ Topic List
Add Reply New Topic