d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Where Can I Find Full Problem Statements? > No Ideas For Projects
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 575.56
Mar 11 2017 03:56pm
so i dont have any ideas for projects to write up and lately all i've been doing is research on random technologies

I'm getting alot faster too these smaller projects are only killing a couple hours, i need some problem statements that are gonna take 10-20k lines to write ideally something i can dig my teeth into for a couple weeks.

But any projects i don't really care if they're for people or just problem statements on the internet but I do have the next week off work and no plans.

I would definitely prefer something with a few threads but other than routers and loading bars I haven't seen much use.

Idk i'll be pumping out hackerrank unless i can find something bigger
Gold: 0.00
Mar 12 2017 03:49am
If you're more into web devvy type stuffs, you can checkout Free Code Camp :)
Gold: 2,407.00
Mar 12 2017 06:20am
You could look around those websites that are looking for freelance coders and look at the projects they have. You can either just accept the job or use the job description as a problem statement and develop the "core" part of it. Here are a few examples on rent-acoder you could try out:

My company needs a simple webapp thats does the following:

allows our ACTIVE DIRECTORY users to reset their passwords by entering their email only in the case they forget their username.

JAVA OR PHP prefered.

Create a Windows executable file. Every time it runs it will download a csv file from a published Google Drive HTTP Link, and place the file on SFTP. It needs to run 3 times per day. Morning, afternoon, evening.

Can you write a small program/website for me that prints out tweets in realtime?

By the looks of it, the listed prices are extreme lowballs for what some people are asking, but like I said, you can just take what they are asking and develop on your own as practice.
Gold: 575.56
Mar 13 2017 12:12am
Quote (Mastersam93 @ Mar 12 2017 06:20am)
You could look around those websites that are looking for freelance coders and look at the projects they have. You can either just accept the job or use the job description as a problem statement and develop the "core" part of it. Here are a few examples on rent-acoder you could try out:

By the looks of it, the listed prices are extreme lowballs for what some people are asking, but like I said, you can just take what they are asking and develop on your own as practice.

awesome thanks man some of these projects look like alot of fun
rent-a-coder lolz

e. side note @JSP the whole not letting me post when i'm running a vpn thing is really irritating

This post was edited by Ideophobe on Mar 13 2017 12:13am
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll