d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Classic 2007+ >
FT
> ~ ^ ~ +2 10 Fcr, 3 Bh, 3 Conc Grand Scepter ~ ^ ~ > E S C N L
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 236.01
Warn: 10%
Mar 29 2017 07:29pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (dafyle @ Mar 29 2017 01:46pm)
Bump

pauls keys were fine you nosey fuck and he didnt deserve them anyways thinking he should get 100% perfectly immaculately clean cd keys for a buck a piece. Do you even have the slightest idea how rare those are and how few of those exist? they cost 6 bucks on websites each for a reason. Literally almost ALL cd keys pull in use here or there. he never realmed down. Hes a dumb mother fucker, just like you, thinking that has constitution to make it right to steal from karl or myself. fact is karl sent him all our passwords and got himself jacked and that was not my fault. I also told karl if he turned on the bots he'd fuck pauls up but he did it anyways. not my fault. keep nosing bro, talking about shit you know nothing about. you're a thirsty little bitch and no one gives a fuck what you think. people are just as tired of your crying here as mine so stop thinking your shit dont smell funny. can't wait to see what dumb shit you try to talk about next. how many chromosomes do you have? 28? you are a downy at its finest. adding this because i didnt see your ignorant comment back there.

This post was edited by MummifiedKitten on Mar 29 2017 07:32pm
Gold: 1,789.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 29 2017 07:37pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (MummifiedKitten @ Mar 28 2017 01:55am)
What are you even talking about? I sold Karl's boots for 5k fg and sent him the fg, or he lined up the trade and I gave him the boots back to sell as soon as he needed them. I think it was his belt I sold for 2k and sent the fg to him. I even ran level service with Karl and drank beer with him IRL. But yeah karl sent all our passwords to paul who jacked us. Mostly him, unfortunately, but I did have some of my gear on his account. Good try, thinking you know something about something you know nothing about. You think this post was just about a din setup? All your gear came from drew you worthless fuck. Keep paypaling everything and anything to make a profit. You always were, are and always will be a complete and utter trade spawn who has no loyalty to classic. I feel bad for anyone who trades with you and takes you seriously because I know all your gear will end up expired before long. It won't take much for you to quit like you did before... now what ya gonna do with no MummyCat to convince you to refresh your gear lololol. I wish you left your shit expired... as much as I care about gear on classic and retards like you selling it all to lod for 10 cents extra; I'd rather yours expired. You don't even deserve it. Cya.

This is my thread now, I'll continue bumping till 10 page. Thx

LMAO.. Let's not forget, he loved to mf trav and help others level up in chaos sanctuary all day & night. He stepped into the moor once in like .10 and he still has nightmares from way back then.

50fg @ Drew's unperm grand scepter better sell it before poof m8

This post was edited by Scrutinize on Mar 29 2017 07:40pm
Gold: 21,550.00
Mar 29 2017 07:42pm
Quote (MummifiedKitten @ Mar 30 2017 01:29am)
pauls keys were fine you nosey fuck and he didnt deserve them anyways thinking he should get 100% perfectly immaculately clean cd keys for a buck a piece. Do you even have the slightest idea how rare those are and how few of those exist? they cost 6 bucks on websites each for a reason. Literally almost ALL cd keys pull in use here or there. he never realmed down. Hes a dumb mother fucker, just like you, thinking that has constitution to make it right to steal from karl or myself. fact is karl sent him all our passwords and got himself jacked and that was not my fault. I also told karl if he turned on the bots he'd fuck pauls up but he did it anyways. not my fault. keep nosing bro, talking about shit you know nothing about. you're a thirsty little bitch and no one gives a fuck what you think. people are just as tired of your crying here as mine so stop thinking your shit dont smell funny. can't wait to see what dumb shit you try to talk about next. how many chromosomes do you have? 28? you are a downy at its finest. adding this because i didnt see your ignorant comment back there.

Quote (Scrutinize @ Mar 30 2017 01:37am)
LMAO.. Let's not forget, he loved to mf trav and help others level up in chaos sanctuary all day & night. He stepped into the moor once in like .10 and he still has nightmares from way back then.

50fg @ Drew's unperm grand scepter better sell it before poof m8

scammers unite.

Bump
Mar 30 2017 02:27pm
Bump
Apr 2 2017 08:47pm
Bump
Apr 6 2017 06:28pm
Bump