d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > Dota 2 > How Is Dota > Still Terrible?
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,917.10
Mar 23 2017 12:54am
Quote (NuttyEmoKid @ Mar 23 2017 04:19am)
no it means i play my role really well and most 4k players dont want to play support. just saying. but i would win MORE games if i actually learned to play other roles too.

so how am i lying? i dont get it. i just told you that i only mainly play support at least 9/10 games because no else will and i learned to stick with that role. thanks noob. what are you 4.0k?

I don't think anyone wants to support regardless of their mmr haha. I'm in 3.5k been as low as 2.5k people hate supporting.

Most of my games I just buy the wards it's only 3 creeps per 2 ward I think people don't understand that. 1 ward is so cheap and can completely change how a lane goes.
Gold: 0.69
Mar 24 2017 06:45am
Quote (NuttyEmoKid @ Mar 22 2017 04:19pm)
no it means i play my role really well and most 4k players dont want to play support. just saying. but i would win MORE games if i actually learned to play other roles too.

so how am i lying? i dont get it. i just told you that i only mainly play support at least 9/10 games because no else will and i learned to stick with that role. thanks noob. what are you 4.0k?

4.8k to be more specific. Also, let me specify exactly why I think your a fool. The following quotation was your giveaway: "but i dont play carry, i dont play offlane well, i dont roam well, and i suck at mid. but please tell me more." No roaming = your mid gets no ganks. If your opponent has gankers or good stun/initiation/or mobility inhibiting skills... Well your mid is fighting against the odds there. I automatically assume you don't rotate, and that is key to supporting. You may have misworded this statement, regardless, you seem as toxic as the dota community I separated myself from. Funny thing is.... I main support too... Even funnier, your still focusing on exactly what I did not ask about to begin with in this thread. My issue is not winning games. However, your behavior implicitly answered my question. Thanks bud.
Gold: 450.51
Mar 24 2017 07:48am
Quote (Republika @ Mar 11 2017 06:43pm)
Try Russians :)

Ruski?

)
Gold: 0.00
Mar 30 2017 06:56pm
fuck mac's

and fuck you

if you cant deal with the peruvians, dont bother coming back. and you only get matched with 2k match players if they suck dick and you are new

this thread was such a cry fest

/e vouch emo kid spamming jak. he was a jak slut for a long time and got high with it

and im sure you are over hyping your own skill since you are crying about the game. go back to your hole.

This post was edited by Apoch48 on Mar 30 2017 06:57pm
Gold: 0.69
Mar 31 2017 06:51am
Quote (Apoch48 @ Mar 30 2017 08:56pm)
fuck mac's

and fuck you

if you cant deal with the peruvians, dont bother coming back. and you only get matched with 2k match players if they suck dick and you are new

/e vouch emo kid spamming jak. he was a jak slut for a long time and got high with it

and im sure you are over hyping your own skill since you are crying about the game. go back to your hole.

You've unknowingly answered my question. thanks. Played my first game the other day, and had a similar experience to your behavior. Btw, you should probably calm yourself before posting on threads. You've just made yourself look like a cuck.
Gold: 10.00
Mar 31 2017 07:17am
just dont give a shit what ppl say and play your game. Than doto is still the best thing. the community sucks nowdays everywhere, just focus on your play and enjoy
Gold: 182.00
Apr 3 2017 03:16pm
Quote (destroyered @ Mar 24 2017 07:45am)
4.8k to be more specific. Also, let me specify exactly why I think your a fool. The following quotation was your giveaway: "but i dont play carry, i dont play offlane well, i dont roam well, and i suck at mid. but please tell me more." No roaming = your mid gets no ganks. If your opponent has gankers or good stun/initiation/or mobility inhibiting skills... Well your mid is fighting against the odds there. I automatically assume you don't rotate, and that is key to supporting. You may have misworded this statement, regardless, you seem as toxic as the dota community I separated myself from. Funny thing is.... I main support too... Even funnier, your still focusing on exactly what I did not ask about to begin with in this thread. My issue is not winning games. However, your behavior implicitly answered my question. Thanks bud.

there's a big difference between roaming and rotating. the key to success as a support, even as a single support (god help you if you have an AFK jungler on your team) is to know when to stay in lane and zone / pull the wave, or help mid. Im saying i dont play the 4 position well. the 4position's job is to roam / or defend against roamers. i play strictly the 5 position and sometimes your 4 position is a AFK jungler. im not trying to be toxic, im just saying if i played Other roles better, maybe i would be 5k by now. so. yes get good. you said you play support mainly. do u play carry? do you know how to play carry? what about mid? do you know other roles besides the 5role. buying wards is essential, but thats not supporting. knowing how to position is basic Dota101, how to set up a fight. not getting caught. knowing where the other team is, etc. knowing the timing windows of the game. these are all higher level thinking that 5K players and 6K players do much better than 4k players. something that I am trying to get better and push my team to do certain things because i know in certain matchups, we can lose late game. I'm not by means a pro. just seeing stuff that I know im lacking on.
Gold: 182.00
Apr 3 2017 03:19pm
Quote (Apoch48 @ Mar 30 2017 07:56pm)
fuck mac's

and fuck you

thanks bud :) lol. 4k is a cancerous tier. not quite good, but ppl think they are good :)
Gold: 1,917.10
Apr 3 2017 10:03pm
Quote (NuttyEmoKid @ Apr 4 2017 05:19am)
thanks bud :) lol. 4k is a cancerous tier. not quite good, but ppl think they are good :)

You should see people in 3k they think they are the best thing since sliced bread if their mmr is even a tiny bit over yours lol.
Gold: 8.73
Apr 4 2017 03:56am
Remember to always blame an ethnic minority for your own mistakes and assume you're better than everyone around you.

It's how all the pros get to 7k
Go Back To Dota 2 Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll