d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > What Would You Do?
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 40.00
Mar 9 2017 02:42pm
So my girl is 24, with already 2 kids from another man.
She's getting a divorce because her husband cheated on her while she was 6 months pregnant.
She also wants to have another child before she's 26.
She is financially stable on her own.
But she wants another child from him, no intercourse...

So all three of her children will be blood.. and all have the same family so forth..
what the fuck am I going to do....
Gold: 0.50
Mar 9 2017 03:10pm
I am not sure where her mind is at, to be honest. As far as what she wants.

Looking at everything together, even though she was cheated on while pregnant AND married, still wanting another child from this individual.

Stability is very much needed to raise children, obviously. And I am assuming the thought of having another child from him might have to do with how another child from you or a different father would be treated by them or anyone else in the family?

He made his CHOICE to do what he did and be nothing more then a sperm donor, the equality of love spread through family should be "thicker" and stronger than a bloodline choice. Blood is not always thicker than water.

But I guess it all boils down to how you feel, and what you are okay with. I don't know how she would even think of talking to the individual that did that to her. Thinking that you are going to have a nice family, pregnant with your 2nd kid from this guy, and then that happens. Most people would be devastated, I would assume, or at least I would.

Regardless of any advice, how you bring it to her attention on how you feel, is up to you, how it works out, is between you two. I wish you the best in this. Keep us posted.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 9 2017 04:17pm
Quote (Haril @ Mar 9 2017 01:42pm)
So my girl is 24, with already 2 kids from another man.
She's getting a divorce because her husband cheated on her while she was 6 months pregnant.
She also wants to have another child before she's 26.
She is financially stable on her own.
But she wants another child from him, no intercourse...

So all three of her children will be blood.. and all have the same family so forth..
what the fuck am I going to do....

Are you married? If not, you're a pseduo-stepfather? Do you pay their bills? You say she's financially stable on her own. How stable would she be if you walked out? Do you love her? Do you want to marry her? Would she have more kids with you (as in, is she done after this third kid period, leaving you with none of your own blood offspring were you to pursue this for life?)

You have a shit ton of questions to answer.

First and foremost; do you love her? Does it matter? I would say yes, and yes. Mainly because you're here. You're trapped or lost.

The first key to liberating yourself in this position, is the most simple step. Tell her how you feel.

Secondly; are you going to be raising these kids? Is your relationship with her right now trending towards that? As in, do you stay over often, cook breakfast for the kids, and are around?

If you're not even in the picture aside from the void you filled by being the rebound, and she's not even done with that relationship, you've just jumped in without wondering how deep the water is. You can easily back out of this situation if you have no serious attachment. As it stands, I'm left to speculate based on the information given.

Given the situation, regardless of length of time I had been with someone, I would feel insulted. "Wait, you want the cheating gene bred into your next child so that all three can donate blood to each other in a catastrophic event?" "You realize that the third child would still have your blood, just maybe, other traits from a third party that might equip them even better for life?"

I could shit out 100 questions to get her on the fence and questioning this, but point blank, what do you want?

Figure that out, tell her. I need more details if I'm to truly try and help.

That's nice that her three kids would have the same family. Are you guys gonna get married and just ignore your family and go see his?

Wake up dude.

This post was edited by Anton24 on Mar 9 2017 04:18pm
Mar 9 2017 05:02pm
Quote (Stauf @ Mar 9 2017 05:10pm)
I am not sure where her mind is at, to be honest. As far as what she wants.

Looking at everything together, even though she was cheated on while pregnant AND married, still wanting another child from this individual.

Stability is very much needed to raise children, obviously. And I am assuming the thought of having another child from him might have to do with how another child from you or a different father would be treated by them or anyone else in the family?

He made his CHOICE to do what he did and be nothing more then a sperm donor, the equality of love spread through family should be "thicker" and stronger than a bloodline choice. Blood is not always thicker than water.

But I guess it all boils down to how you feel, and what you are okay with. I don't know how she would even think of talking to the individual that did that to her. Thinking that you are going to have a nice family, pregnant with your 2nd kid from this guy, and then that happens. Most people would be devastated, I would assume, or at least I would.

Regardless of any advice, how you bring it to her attention on how you feel, is up to you, how it works out, is between you two. I wish you the best in this. Keep us posted.

i don't even know what to say to her.
im stumped. :bonk:
Gold: 51.00
Mar 9 2017 05:06pm
Get her knocked up before she cheats on you with him. She clearly misses his dick if she wants another baby with him.
Mar 9 2017 05:23pm
Quote (Evil_Life @ Mar 9 2017 07:06pm)
Get her knocked up before she cheats on you with him. She clearly misses his dick if she wants another baby with him.

technically she's still married.. soo she's cheating on him with me.
but yea...
Gold: 0.50
Mar 9 2017 05:43pm
How long have you been with this person? Perhaps I over looked that if it's posted.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 9 2017 06:23pm
Quote (Haril @ Mar 9 2017 04:23pm)
technically she's still married.. soo she's cheating on him with me.
but yea...

You need to get out.
Gold: 1,001.25
Trader: Trusted
Mar 10 2017 02:49am
The only possible way I could understand this being considered acceptable would be if you were infertile, but the both of you still wanted another child. Since that doesn't seem to at all be the case... that's a completely unreasonable request imo. Would leave asap. Plus if she's cheating on him with you then she'll likely cheat on you too. :mellow:
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Mar 10 2017 02:52am
What the hell??? Why would you go along with such a situation?? I would never stand for such a thought. It shows she's clearly not in love with you. Get out, the sooner the better.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll