d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Silkroad Online > Returning To The Silk Road > Been Away Awhile
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,640.00
Mar 6 2017 02:09am
Would love to know if anyone would be interested in starting fresh with me and running the early stages of the game so I can get my feet back under me.

Most of this will come back easily but I feel it would be best if I take it slow from the start so I am better prepared for the long haul of starting over again.

Using a Chinese Spear Class. *(As its what I used long ago)*

Hope they are capable of Tanking as well as they used to back in the day.

I will be trying to run through Tomorrow Night around 6 or 7PM Eastern

Can also push it back or push it forward should I find a running partner. Looking to dive right back into this game I remember how addicting it was when original Silkroad Released. My buddy who showed it to me was at the same Lan Cafe watching me play Diablo and told me I should give Silkroad a try. Then 2 months later I had almost forgotten all about Diablo and somehow I just stopped gaming all together and by the time I came back I had no one to Silk Road with which ruined the fun for me.

I understand this games mostly big in other countries and all but I am not trying to rule the trade world just trying to play a game I might enjoy the grind of instead of running endless Chaos and Baal runs for XP over and over
Go Back To Silkroad Online Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll