d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Tonight
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Mar 8 2017 06:18pm
Quote (leemyungbak @ Mar 8 2017 04:52pm)
good move but if you ever want to consider forgiveness that is always an option but it is extremely hard work for both parties. A gf cheated on me once and we were able to move passed and our relationship was fully restored -- and i have a free pass card but let's not talk about that.

It happens. My parents went to church, marriage counseling, and definitely tried. But after 18 years mom acted emotionally again, and the second time, Dad couldn't forgive.

The old adage "men forget but don't forgive, and women forgive but don't forget" seemed all too true for many years following.
Gold: 332.50
Mar 9 2017 07:29am
Keep your chin up bro......shell end up pregnant and alone.
Mar 9 2017 10:34am
Quote (leemyungbak @ Mar 8 2017 06:52pm)
good move but if you ever want to consider forgiveness that is always an option but it is extremely hard work for both parties. A gf cheated on me once and we were able to move passed and our relationship was fully restored -- and i have a free pass card but let's not talk about that.

I don't think I could ever do this.
But of course it's your life, so you do what you choose.

I place the upmost trust in people and once they violate that, it's over. I could never have a serious amount of trust in them again, and that is a deal breaker to me because I feel like thats essential.

If she cheated once, i truly believe that she will cheat again.

The best she can be after that is a fwb, but nothing more.

To the OP, you dodged a bullet. At least you found out now versus who knows how far down the road (imagine if this happened after you were married/had kids).

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Mar 9 2017 10:36am
Warn: 20%
Mar 11 2017 03:19am
She found some new dick. Move on....
Gold: 107.77
Mar 13 2017 11:07pm
Quote (WickedDarkJuggalos @ Mar 11 2017 04:19am)
She found some new dick. Move on....

Gold: 25.17
Mar 16 2017 08:03am
Quote (BtC @ Mar 5 2017 06:30am)
So first time posting here but I need to get my thoughts out somehow. We have dated for a year and a half. Me and my girlfriend had what I considered a strong relationship , I never felt suspicious of anything she was always very loving, we had good sex, spent a lot of time together. The past week she started acting really weird and basically told me she needed time and was confused about things. I gave her the space she wanted as much as it hurt, it was a very rough week for me I loved her very much and thought we would be together forever. Tonight she invited me over to talk. I went over and things seemed to be going good we ended up having sex and slept together. In the middle of the night I woke up and noticed she fell asleep with her phone on her chest and it was still open to a conversation with her coworker a 30 something year old Mexican guy she works with (she's 22) and I couldn't help but read the conversation and it was the worst thing I ever did. She was saying she wishes she was with him he was saying you better be sleeping alone tn. And only should sleep with him. I knew about this guy for a while and she told me they were great friends etc. So I never suspected anything.

I just left her house after having a breakdown and confronting her about it ..

I nwver felt ao terrible in my lifw I don't know how I will recover I've been throwing up past hour I feel like my life will never be the same. How could someone who says they love me do this. She just got done having sex with me and is texting him while laying next to me.

I am at a loss for words

shoulda texted the mexican back and said she was good tonight, hope you like the taste of my cock while you eat her out, im done with this stupid bitch anyways you can keep my sloppy seconds spic.
Gold: 4.60
Mar 17 2017 02:16pm
slit his throat and cut her head off
Gold: 421.95
Warn: 10%
Mar 17 2017 02:17pm
Quote (LocustReign @ Mar 17 2017 12:16pm)
slit his throat and cut her head off

yet i thought success was the best revenge, no?

slitting the carotid and decapitation would land one in prison, no?
Gold: 4.60
Mar 17 2017 02:29pm
Quote (LolV @ Mar 17 2017 04:17pm)
yet i thought success was the best revenge, no?

slitting the carotid and decapitation would land one in prison, no?

I mean success is cool I guess... but I feel like murder is more appropriate
Apr 13 2017 02:00pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (BtC @ Mar 5 2017 03:30am)
So first time posting here but I need to get my thoughts out somehow. We have dated for a year and a half. Me and my girlfriend had what I considered a strong relationship , I never felt suspicious of anything she was always very loving, we had good sex, spent a lot of time together. The past week she started acting really weird and basically told me she needed time and was confused about things. I gave her the space she wanted as much as it hurt, it was a very rough week for me I loved her very much and thought we would be together forever. Tonight she invited me over to talk. I went over and things seemed to be going good we ended up having sex and slept together. In the middle of the night I woke up and noticed she fell asleep with her phone on her chest and it was still open to a conversation with her coworker a 30 something year old Mexican guy she works with (she's 22) and I couldn't help but read the conversation and it was the worst thing I ever did. She was saying she wishes she was with him he was saying you better be sleeping alone tn. And only should sleep with him. I knew about this guy for a while and she told me they were great friends etc. So I never suspected anything.

You're fucking stupid.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll