d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Tonight
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Mar 5 2017 05:30am
So first time posting here but I need to get my thoughts out somehow. We have dated for a year and a half. Me and my girlfriend had what I considered a strong relationship , I never felt suspicious of anything she was always very loving, we had good sex, spent a lot of time together. The past week she started acting really weird and basically told me she needed time and was confused about things. I gave her the space she wanted as much as it hurt, it was a very rough week for me I loved her very much and thought we would be together forever. Tonight she invited me over to talk. I went over and things seemed to be going good we ended up having sex and slept together. In the middle of the night I woke up and noticed she fell asleep with her phone on her chest and it was still open to a conversation with her coworker a 30 something year old Mexican guy she works with (she's 22) and I couldn't help but read the conversation and it was the worst thing I ever did. She was saying she wishes she was with him he was saying you better be sleeping alone tn. And only should sleep with him. I knew about this guy for a while and she told me they were great friends etc. So I never suspected anything.

I just left her house after having a breakdown and confronting her about it ..

I nwver felt ao terrible in my lifw I don't know how I will recover I've been throwing up past hour I feel like my life will never be the same. How could someone who says they love me do this. She just got done having sex with me and is texting him while laying next to me.

I am at a loss for words
Mar 5 2017 05:58am
Quote (BtC @ Mar 5 2017 06:30am)
So first time posting here but I need to get my thoughts out somehow. We have dated for a year and a half. Me and my girlfriend had what I considered a strong relationship , I never felt suspicious of anything she was always very loving, we had good sex, spent a lot of time together. The past week she started acting really weird and basically told me she needed time and was confused about things. I gave her the space she wanted as much as it hurt, it was a very rough week for me I loved her very much and thought we would be together forever. Tonight she invited me over to talk. I went over and things seemed to be going good we ended up having sex and slept together. In the middle of the night I woke up and noticed she fell asleep with her phone on her chest and it was still open to a conversation with her coworker a 30 something year old Mexican guy she works with (she's 22) and I couldn't help but read the conversation and it was the worst thing I ever did. She was saying she wishes she was with him he was saying you better be sleeping alone tn. And only should sleep with him. I knew about this guy for a while and she told me they were great friends etc. So I never suspected anything.

I just left her house after having a breakdown and confronting her about it ..

I nwver felt ao terrible in my lifw I don't know how I will recover I've been throwing up past hour I feel like my life will never be the same. How could someone who says they love me do this. She just got done having sex with me and is texting him while laying next to me.

I am at a loss for words

No loyalty anymore bro.

Sounds like you deserve way better anyways. And it will take time to see this.

My suggestion is that you work on yourself for a while, do those things you couldn't when you were in a relationship or that you said you would but didn't make time for. Build yourself back up so you can try it again with someone hopefully more deserving.

Cheating happens, people fall out of love,there are tons of reasons it truly sucks and my heart breaks for you bro it does. take a couple days to sort your thoughts out. And then go after what you want out of life, bitches will come and go.
Mar 5 2017 06:08pm
It's rough man.

My mom cheated on my dad when I was 6; they worked it out, then she did it again when I was about 16-17. They divorced.

My best friend Jake dated a girl through middle school, high school, and into his first years of the military. She cheated on him with his best friend Brice. Literally, he went to Iraq, and they had 2 kids behind his back. American superstition being reality.

I've had three of my five very serious girlfriends cheat on me to the tune of; I just want to see other people / I was drunk and you are an asshole / I don't know why I did it.

Sometimes, it just happens. Wondering why? It just leads to self doubt. You didn't do this dude. You didn't decide to go through with the act. You didn't disrespect someone on that level. You simply made the choices you could, to the best of your ability.

Life has these hurdles. Herculean in magnitude. This is one you just step around. Don't go over it. You take a different path, and the archway over that path should say "Self Improvement".

Just take some time. Call up a buddy you haven't in awhile. Reinstall an old video game. Dust off the PF Flyers and go to the gym. You don't need a girl in your life who takes low-hanging fruit such as a quick bang from a co-worker. Everyone can get ass from their coworkers. Mature folks just choose not to dip their pen in the company ink. If she was that disrespectful to literally call you over and leave a text message open on her chest? Well, you may not understand it, but that's called a weak play.

She distanced herself first. Then she cheated. Then, instead of facing you, she just left a little trail of clues. Right on her chest.

I don't wanna be a dick here, but I'm going to be. Grab your nuts, swallow that sour taste in your mouth, and then scream, "FUCK YOU" AS LOUR AS YOU CAN. Get it out. She has no respect for you. Fuck her. Happy Gilmore, "hi Happy, where's your girlfriend?" "She got hit by a car she's dead."

Just immediately move on, cut off contact, and do what you want man. Literally, do what you want. Find out what you want, fucking go for it.

Hanging around with a girl who fucks her co-workers and says "come over to talk" and leaves you with just a text message between them? You deserve better. You're worth more than that. Know it.
Mar 5 2017 06:31pm
Quote (Anton24 @ Mar 5 2017 07:08pm)
It's rough man.

My mom cheated on my dad when I was 6; they worked it out, then she did it again when I was about 16-17. They divorced.

My best friend Jake dated a girl through middle school, high school, and into his first years of the military. She cheated on him with his best friend Brice. Literally, he went to Iraq, and they had 2 kids behind his back. American superstition being reality.

I've had three of my five very serious girlfriends cheat on me to the tune of; I just want to see other people / I was drunk and you are an asshole / I don't know why I did it.

Sometimes, it just happens. Wondering why? It just leads to self doubt. You didn't do this dude. You didn't decide to go through with the act. You didn't disrespect someone on that level. You simply made the choices you could, to the best of your ability.

Life has these hurdles. Herculean in magnitude. This is one you just step around. Don't go over it. You take a different path, and the archway over that path should say "Self Improvement".

Just take some time. Call up a buddy you haven't in awhile. Reinstall an old video game. Dust off the PF Flyers and go to the gym. You don't need a girl in your life who takes low-hanging fruit such as a quick bang from a co-worker. Everyone can get ass from their coworkers. Mature folks just choose not to dip their pen in the company ink. If she was that disrespectful to literally call you over and leave a text message open on her chest? Well, you may not understand it, but that's called a weak play.

She distanced herself first. Then she cheated. Then, instead of facing you, she just left a little trail of clues. Right on her chest.

I don't wanna be a dick here, but I'm going to be. Grab your nuts, swallow that sour taste in your mouth, and then scream, "FUCK YOU" AS LOUR AS YOU CAN. Get it out. She has no respect for you. Fuck her. Happy Gilmore, "hi Happy, where's your girlfriend?" "She got hit by a car she's dead."

Just immediately move on, cut off contact, and do what you want man. Literally, do what you want. Find out what you want, fucking go for it.

Hanging around with a girl who fucks her co-workers and says "come over to talk" and leaves you with just a text message between them? You deserve better. You're worth more than that. Know it.

Well spoken as usual Anton.
Mar 5 2017 06:45pm
both of those replys are much appreciated. Anton especially love that happy gilmore line that made me laugh and i needed one dude haha.

It's been a rough day but I've accepted what happend. I'm going to take your guys advice and just work on self improvement and being my best self i can be, and hope that my next relationship will be that much better because of it.

I've blocked her number, and blocked her on all social networks, so here goes nothing going to fight each day not to think about it and let it eat at me, and hope it just gets easier as time goes on.

This post was edited by BtC on Mar 5 2017 06:46pm
Mar 5 2017 06:54pm
Quote (BtC @ Mar 5 2017 05:45pm)
both of those replys are much appreciated. Anton especially love that happy gilmore line that made me laugh and i needed one dude haha.

It's been a rough day but I've accepted what happend. I'm going to take your guys advice and just work on self improvement and being my best self i can be, and hope that my next relationship will be that much better because of it.

I've blocked her number, and blocked her on all social networks, so here goes nothing going to fight each day not to think about it and let it eat at me, and hope it just gets easier as time goes on.

You're very welcome man :D. Some people say you can work stuff out through this. I agree. If you're married and have kids and such. Earlier in life? Just learn the lesson and you'd be surprised at what happens when you move on, and over time, forgive and forget.

There is one rule for being a man; whatever comes at you, face it on your feet. You're doing that graciously. Far better than I did my first experience with this. Just keep that chin up bro. You're a man, and some trick ass hoe you woulda given the world to ain't gonna get it now. Her loss, your gain. More for you to take care of you.
Mar 5 2017 07:38pm
Quote (BtC @ Mar 5 2017 07:45pm)

Quote (Anton24 @ Mar 5 2017 07:54pm)
You're very welcome man :D. Some people say you can work stuff out through this. I agree. If you're married and have kids and such. Earlier in life? Just learn the lesson and you'd be surprised at what happens when you move on, and over time, forgive and forget.

There is one rule for being a man; whatever comes at you, face it on your feet. You're doing that graciously. Far better than I did my first experience with this. Just keep that chin up bro. You're a man, and some trick ass hoe you woulda given the world to ain't gonna get it now. Her loss, your gain. More for you to take care of you.

Agreed with Anton there at taking this well for your first time. I nearly went crazy abd became a reduculous alcoholic when the girl I loved cheated on me and ended our 5 year relationship.

Since then 8 years have passed and I've had the opportunity to reconnect, she's apologized told me that she was young and stupid and that it was no excuse and that she regrets it.

Time is a powerful friend and enemy.

You'll have your day in the sun and be so happy when you improve yourself and move forward. Best of luck bro.
Mar 5 2017 11:34pm
Bro that sucks.

I dated this chick who was doing similar shit, and that shit eventually made me crazy - the makeup sex is only good for so long.

It was tough but, leaving that bitch for good was the best decision ever for that relationship.

Again, the pussy was not worth the stress.
Gold: 3,007.00
Mar 6 2017 12:11am
chin up bud, not the end of the world
Mar 6 2017 09:12am
Quote (Anton24 @ Mar 5 2017 07:08pm)
It's rough man.

I second this, spot on 100%
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll