d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Starting Out Life, Need Help With Relationship
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Mar 12 2017 04:57pm
Quote (Anton24 @ 9 Mar 2017 01:21)
This is why I love Taurean. Thoughts and insights that I hadn't even considered.

You are a Scorpio (opposite sign of Taurus), i can see our ways to advice things are different, but still within the same subject. That is very interesting.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 13 2017 01:11am
:D definitely haha.
Gold: 45,015.90
Warn: 20%
Mar 13 2017 06:05pm
Depends how badly you want the relationship to work. If you're going to drop an ultimatum or a dead line then you better be ready to act on it, and the consequences of that. If you ask her to move out so you can get a paying room mate, what would her options be? Would she be understanding of it enough to move back home or something and you guys continue the relationship? Would her alternative living situation even be reasonable that you could continue the relationship (ie how far away)?

I personally couldn't ever be with a woman who isn't capable of getting a job. My experience is being head hunted, so I couldn't imagine not even being able to get an average gas pump job or stocking shelves somewhere. If she's holding out or being picky, lay it down that you're concerned about the finances and ask her to lower her standards, at least for now, to help out. If she genuinely has that much difficulty socially, that nobody is willing to work with her, are you willing to be the sole provider for basically ever, or do you want a different woman who's actually capable of providing?

Shitty situation man, its a tough call, but I think the best way to go about it is open dialogue and trying to be supportive but firm on your personal needs, don't let your anger take over.

But seriously man, 7 months holy shit. How do you not get a job in 7 months without being kind of socially inadequate?

Gold: 0.00
Mar 13 2017 08:47pm
Quote (ChronFather420 @ Mar 13 2017 05:05pm)
Depends how badly you want the relationship to work. If you're going to drop an ultimatum or a dead line then you better be ready to act on it, and the consequences of that. If you ask her to move out so you can get a paying room mate, what would her options be? Would she be understanding of it enough to move back home or something and you guys continue the relationship? Would her alternative living situation even be reasonable that you could continue the relationship (ie how far away)?

I personally couldn't ever be with a woman who isn't capable of getting a job. My experience is being head hunted, so I couldn't imagine not even being able to get an average gas pump job or stocking shelves somewhere. If she's holding out or being picky, lay it down that you're concerned about the finances and ask her to lower her standards, at least for now, to help out. If she genuinely has that much difficulty socially, that nobody is willing to work with her, are you willing to be the sole provider for basically ever, or do you want a different woman who's actually capable of providing?

Shitty situation man, its a tough call, but I think the best way to go about it is open dialogue and trying to be supportive but firm on your personal needs, don't let your anger take over.

But seriously man, 7 months holy shit. How do you not get a job in 7 months without being kind of socially inadequate?

Bingo.
Gold: 2,848.72
Warn: 70%
Mar 13 2017 09:20pm
Kick her ass out and have breakfast like a muafukr
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll