d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Been 5 Years Lets Say I Stopped Counting
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 805.50
Mar 1 2017 10:28pm
had the craziest dreams about her
illusion built from fragments of my memory

even her hair was shorter like a mature her

had a conversation with her

i woke up n ibroke down.............
im not someone who likes to tell people about this stuff

but it burned

but logically i know it wasnt her n just a illusion i have no idea or nor will ask about her anymore
i just thought itd be easier on me , out of sight out of mind

i know i can love some one else, this world is just 2 big...............
how can u only love one person

This post was edited by tonytouchtt on Mar 1 2017 10:29pm
Gold: 0.00
Mar 2 2017 08:47am
Quote (tonytouchtt @ Mar 1 2017 09:28pm)
had the craziest dreams about her
illusion built from fragments of my memory

even her hair was shorter like a mature her

had a conversation with her

i woke up n ibroke down.............
im not someone who likes to tell people about this stuff

but it burned

but logically i know it wasnt her n just a illusion i have no idea or nor will ask about her anymore
i just thought itd be easier on me , out of sight out of mind

i know i can love some one else, this world is just 2 big...............
how can u only love one person

Too often people spend their life in search of a physical mate, a dime, an arm candy piece, a queen. Far too often do we not search for the counterpart to our journey. That glow from someone we may just dismiss as queer attitude.

Say you believe in a soul. And the universe. The world is a small space if you consider how far beyond space, time, and physical gravity you can travel. Realize that the journey may not be one here on Earth, but one of time.

It's not a question of if, it's a question of when.
Mar 2 2017 11:49am
I notice when im really spaced out i think of her
Mar 2 2017 01:29pm
Quote (tonytouchtt @ Mar 2 2017 10:49am)
I notice when im really spaced out i think of her

Do you think when she's spacing out she thinks of you?

Sometimes I wonder if there's another universe where there's another me, and when I'm looking up, I wonder if I'm looking back at me.

But that was from The Beach, and then I think about the shark attack in that movie. Holy shit.

For real man; you should just go travel. Meet more people. She's probably half as good as someone out there destined for you.
Mar 2 2017 02:28pm
If it's been 5 years, you need to get back in the game.
The reason why you obsess over her is because you haven't found anyone better.

The reason why you probably haven't found anybody better is because you probably haven't tried.

Improve yourself, and you'll improve the quality of women that you can attract.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Mar 2 2017 02:28pm
Mar 2 2017 03:16pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ Mar 2 2017 03:28pm)
If it's been 5 years, you need to get back in the game.
The reason why you obsess over her is because you haven't found anyone better.

The reason why you probably haven't found anybody better is because you probably haven't tried.

Improve yourself, and you'll improve the quality of women that you can attract.

This is pretty true, I've experienced this myself but not in s 5 year scale.

Been away for about 4-5 months bro and I went wild and crazy. Then thought there was something special about this chick. But in every facet imaginable she was less than or didn't add up to my ex.

Now the ex and I have been talking sharing it takes of despair. She feels the same way. I dig antons analogy in the first post.but I'm a pretty big believer that we all have 1 person we can connect with at a higher level. Just gotta find that person
Mar 2 2017 04:20pm
O I've been in the game boys
Trust me lol

But yah self improvement is necessary
Mar 2 2017 05:34pm
Quote (tonytouchtt @ Mar 2 2017 05:20pm)
Trust me lol

Self improvement, lots of weed, and money is what yah need bro.
Mar 2 2017 07:36pm
Quote (tonytouchtt @ Mar 2 2017 03:20pm)
Trust me lol

You seem to be reaching deeper which is why I didn't volunteer to steer you to a club or something (not that anyone did!).

I found eliminating salt cures a lot of discomforts. Sweat, tears, and the ocean.

Try a combination of the three. Purge yourself of the need for salt and perhaps you will taste something sweet.

This post was edited by Anton24 on Mar 2 2017 07:36pm
Mar 2 2017 07:57pm
Quote (Captain87 @ Mar 2 2017 04:16pm)
This is pretty true, I've experienced this myself but not in s 5 year scale.

Been away for about 4-5 months bro and I went wild and crazy. Then thought there was something special about this chick. But in every facet imaginable she was less than or didn't add up to my ex.

Now the ex and I have been talking sharing it takes of despair. She feels the same way. I dig antons analogy in the first post.but I'm a pretty big believer that we all have 1 person we can connect with at a higher level. Just gotta find that person

Fair enough.

It's an opinion of course, but I do believe a little bit differently. As we grow and explore, we may desire different things and different people.

However, I think it is rare to find somebody with who you truly connect to. Some people you meet come with effortless good conversations, where others you can probe and attempt anything with but the conversation will never really ever be able to take off.

I think there are several people with whom you can have really good chemistry with. However, it gets hard to give up memories and time spent together which makes us cling to the idea of "the one". Even outside of romantic relationships that exists. I've worked with people for years and never have been able to have a super good conversation with them (and yes, I do have some social skills), and I've also met people and bonded with them for 30 minutes and had conversations that were a 100 times more interesting. I think everyone has experienced that.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Mar 2 2017 08:00pm
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll