d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Minnesota Sports > The Big 3.5 (twins = .5)
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.00
Mar 1 2017 08:32pm
Hello.

I have a lot of non-biased, Minnesota Sports takes i need to share. (This will be riddled with errors grammatically).
Feel free to post back and debate or celebrate,

Minnesota Vikings: (The year)

Teddy is most likely out, and i WILL NOT rule him out. Spielman know he has to beef up the O-Line to keep the manchild Bradford on his feet. He had a rocket arm when upright.

Adrian is out and will stay out, once he tests the market he will realize he is not worth more than 4-5.5m a year with heavy incentives. Which means its time for Shermer and Rick and Mike to get together and start talking Running Backs in the draft, fuck free agent backs.

I am Unsure about Captain Munnerlynn. Has been great, will depend on how much he wants. Barr has to have a bounce back year, he needs to hit the weight room and use his core ability to be an athlete.. Expecting Rhodes' biggest season yet with Jayron Kurse coming up.
Easy to say there is a good shot they will win the super bowl this year, at home. Easy money

(theres more but lets move on to Hockey)

MN Wild: (The Champs)

My man BB (Bruce) has whipped these pit bulls into fighting shape. He holds the team to an accountability that Mike Yeo couldn't. First time in awhile we have had 3 goal scorers of 20+, one of which is Mikael Granlund who is a Superstar... NOT AN UPCOMING but a superstar to the core. This dude is nasty and will make teams pay for thugging on him. On Devon Dubnyks back we will hoist the Lord Stanley cup this year.

MN Timberwolves: (rising stars)

Andrew Wiggins.... Karl Anthony.... Tyus Jones... Slick Rick.

There is not much more to say about this team, Fully loaded and ready to take on the Cavs, Warriors, Rockets, and any other club that thinks they can hang with the pack.
Tom Thibudo, much like BB, holds this team accountable for DEFENSE. They can easy score 110+ each night. if they can hold their opponent to 85 or less, which they can easy do on a nightly basis, they will win each game. They will make the playoffs but will not get out of the first round. Watch out for this team you will be seeing them in the Finals in a few years, for many years.

The Twins: (n/a)

The Twins..
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 80%
Mar 1 2017 10:54pm
madmartigan 2.0
Gold: 1,500.00
Mar 2 2017 10:32am
Quote (WatcherOfTheSkies @ Mar 1 2017 08:54pm)
madmartigan 2.0

lol thats what i was thinking.

Also, Grandlund is not a superstar lol. while he is having a "break out year" playing on the top line with zucker and koivu will do that.

His shooting % has doubled this year, and thats one of the numbers that dont lie, that will come back down to earth. Great piece yes, but not a bonafide super star
Gold: 16.80
Mar 2 2017 11:55am
Quote (KoJ @ Mar 2 2017 10:32am)
lol thats what i was thinking.

Also, Grandlund is not a superstar lol. while he is having a "break out year" playing on the top line with zucker and koivu will do that.

His shooting % has doubled this year, and thats one of the numbers that dont lie, that will come back down to earth. Great piece yes, but not a bonafide super star

But he said non-biased.... there couldnt be anything thats embellished
Mar 2 2017 12:21pm
Quote (Gangbang @ Mar 2 2017 11:55am)
But he said non-biased.... there couldnt be anything thats embellished

That part was a joke but sarcasm is hard to type.

I am very biased I love mn sports.

This post was edited by Nickinator on Mar 2 2017 12:21pm
Mar 2 2017 12:22pm
MN timberwolves has a great game last night versus the Jazz.

Great to see
Gold: 0.00
Mar 8 2017 11:02pm
ayyyy

this song reminded me of this thread, heehheeheeee

]
Mar 9 2017 01:03pm
Whoa that song was awesome, Timberwolves have a shot to make the playoffs if they keep playing like they are
Gold: 0.00
Mar 9 2017 02:15pm
Quote (Nickinator @ Mar 9 2017 02:03pm)
Whoa that song was awesome, Timberwolves have a shot to make the playoffs if they keep playing like they are

hehe if asher roth is a feature i find the song can be pretty good, but if he's the main guy it sucks

but his chorus is so smooooth it even makes me want the wolves to win the championship, haha
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 80%
Mar 9 2017 07:25pm
Quote (Bubbler @ Mar 9 2017 04:15pm)
hehe if asher roth is a feature i find the song can be pretty good, but if he's the main guy it sucks

but his chorus is so smooooth it even makes me want the wolves to win the championship, haha

Irony
Go Back To Sports Coliseum Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll