d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Going To Build An Elementalist Wild Striker > 100% Conversion Is Huge
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 202.99
Feb 23 2017 02:15pm
I rly wouldnt go Es as league starting build. Also I dont think you should go daggers either

Sword just got a buff and daggers were nerfed. Not to mention something like a scaeva will carry you pretty far. Daggers dont rly have any good uniques for this kinda build

I don think EE will be good either tbh. Elementalist is better if you go non crit. If you go crit always go inquisitor
Gold: 2,888.88
Feb 23 2017 02:19pm
Quote (pypyjyys @ Feb 23 2017 03:15pm)
I rly wouldnt go Es as league starting build. Also I dont think you should go daggers either

Sword just got a buff and daggers were nerfed. Not to mention something like a scaeva will carry you pretty far. Daggers dont rly have any good uniques for this kinda build

I don think EE will be good either tbh. Elementalist is better if you go non crit. If you go crit always go inquisitor

Dagger crit was barely touched, its only a real nerf to casters, won't effect melee at all. Swords are extremely hard to cap crit on from that side of the tree. Its much easier to craft your own ci gear earlier in the league than it is to craft hp gear, I don't rely on uniques for anything. Just rush to lake on day 1 and end day 2 ready to farm uber enchants. From there I sell exalts on jsp until prices normalize after a week or so, then buy the exalts back and finish my build.

As non crit EE would be even more worth it. Can still have 100% penetration without crit gear, could even go RT offhand so you don't need accuracy.
Feb 23 2017 02:31pm
Quote (KefkaPalazzo @ 23 Feb 2017 23:19)
Dagger crit was barely touched, its only a real nerf to casters, won't effect melee at all. Swords are extremely hard to cap crit on from that side of the tree. Its much easier to craft your own ci gear earlier in the league than it is to craft hp gear, I don't rely on uniques for anything. Just rush to lake on day 1 and end day 2 ready to farm uber enchants. From there I sell exalts on jsp until prices normalize after a week or so, then buy the exalts back and finish my build.

As non crit EE would be even more worth it. Can still have 100% penetration without crit gear, could even go RT offhand so you don't need accuracy.

You will be doing all different ele dmgs in random sequences and most likely cold dmg from hatred. You sure EE will work?
Also life based sword inquisitor isnt that difficult to cap crit with tbh. I've done foil LS builds twice.
Gold: 95.20
Feb 23 2017 02:49pm
Quote (pypyjyys @ Feb 23 2017 03:31pm)
You will be doing all different ele dmgs in random sequences and most likely cold dmg from hatred. You sure EE will work?
Also life based sword inquisitor isnt that difficult to cap crit with tbh. I've done foil LS builds twice.

I wouldn't fuck around with ee and just go with inquisitor tbh. Vaal pact is still op with vinktars. No reason to be afraid of one shotting yourself. I've done ele reflect maps on my signal shot and Vaal spark just fine.
Feb 23 2017 03:17pm
Quote (allience @ 23 Feb 2017 23:49)
I wouldn't fuck around with ee and just go with inquisitor tbh. Vaal pact is still op with vinktars.

agreed

This post was edited by pypyjyys on Feb 23 2017 03:18pm
Gold: 2,888.88
Feb 23 2017 03:49pm
Quote (pypyjyys @ Feb 23 2017 03:31pm)

Totally forgot about Hatred, guess its back to Inquisitor for me lmao.

Quote (allience @ Feb 23 2017 03:49pm)
I wouldn't fuck around with ee and just go with inquisitor tbh. Vaal pact is still op with vinktars. No reason to be afraid of one shotting yourself. I've done ele reflect maps on my signal shot and Vaal spark just fine.

I just wanted to try something new I've already got a 100 Inquisitor Wild Strike but I love it so guess I'll do it again. Everyone hates namelock skills but I actually prefer them lol
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll