d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends >
Service
> Platinum Smufing In Silver > Come Get Carried
Prev1234
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 50.00
Mar 2 2017 12:50am
Quote (Piwah @ Mar 2 2017 01:44am)
When I smurf in silver with friends, I'll carry like 3/4 games, always get that 1 game where ur team feeds too hard and theres almost nothing u can do.. but i do enjoy those type of games still hehe xd

yea same for me , im the kind of plat that is not diamond cause im all out all the time and i dont find the game fun when im not . I got to plat 2 last season playing yolo all the time going for the big plays . So when im in silver its more ez for me cause i always play carry type of champion and i get fed almost evrygame . Im also maining jungle i think thats huge to be succesful in low elo , play either jung or mid to be able to play the whole map .
Gold: 64.20
Mar 2 2017 01:15am
Quote (JVMorrow @ Feb 23 2017 03:10am)
What?

That has nothing to do with this.

By implying you are smurfing silver that means you will win the majority of your games
calling yourself a smurf just because you have a 2nd account that is lower ranked than your other just doesnt make sense

ive seen countless people on here grind and grind and grind or get carried to platinum then come along and say "im smurfing silver or gold ez"
and they suck ass and play exactly like the everyone else in that elo.

Ive done it myself and I realized how stupid it was.
So what if I got an account to platinum every season. It doesnt mean I am a smurf in silver because it took me way longer than it should have to climb to "where I belong"

I am not calling him a liar.. if he did get his account to plat relatively quick from a much lower ranking then props to him.

an example of a real smurf would be IWD making a new account and hitting d1 in a few days
was plat within the first day I think
Thats a real climb.. thats a real smurf.

This is horrendous logic?????????????????????????????????
Mar 2 2017 01:18am
Quote (ChrisKz @ Feb 23 2017 12:38pm)
this pretty much

game is no longer about individual skill, takes mid-high diamond players to super hard carry nowadays. most smurfs still lose a good 40 percent of their games

this is especially true in solo queue. this season is the hardest season i've played in ever.

kinda.

Def a bit harder to carry this season, but the shitters will remain shitters, and the carrylords will remain carrylords.

Boosters will still win 900 games in a row from bronze 42 to Challenger 1.

Its all about how good you are.

Problem is, how do you get that goood????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Gold: 500.00
Mar 2 2017 01:22am
Quote (LeviathanElite @ Mar 2 2017 02:18am)
kinda.

Def a bit harder to carry this season, but the shitters will remain shitters, and the carrylords will remain carrylords.

Boosters will still win 900 games in a row from bronze 42 to Challenger 1.

Its all about how good you are.

Problem is, how do you get that goood????????????????????????????????????????????????????

think it'll be a while for me

the other day i crowstormed over a wall and feared a minion while trying to click on a champion

This post was edited by duffman316 on Mar 2 2017 01:22am
Mar 2 2017 02:39am
Quote (duffman316 @ Mar 2 2017 01:22am)
think it'll be a while for me

the other day i crowstormed over a wall and feared a minion while trying to click on a champion

lolllllllll, its k man
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll