d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Account Disabled
12Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Feb 21 2017 08:31pm
Dont know where else to post this.
Wondering why my account SleepyBims was recently disabled. I only made the account a couple days ago.
My wife also made an account Severloxence whom was also disabled. We made these accounts because we picked up D2 again and wanted to find a way to trade.
We sold all our POE stuff to have FG to buy for D2.
Why were our accounts disabled?
I had almost 500fg and she had 130fg.
Feels like a sham.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 21 2017 08:34pm
Were you sharing fg between the two accounts? Do you actually have a wife or was it you operating two accounts? Did either of you scam anyone? Did either of you do anything else to break site rules?

Generally speaking, the moderators here don't disable accounts without good reason.

If you'd like to get an answer from the person who can actually help you resolve this issue, You'll need to pm Kevin - https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=215860 . I'm not sure if disabled accounts can ever be recovered, but if you'd like to find out what you did wrong so that you and your wife can avoid it happening again, this is your best route.
Gold: 18,352.00
Feb 21 2017 08:35pm
if your account is disabled/banned you are no longer welcome back.
if your suspended wait it out and don't make new accounts.
Feb 21 2017 08:37pm
Quote (King Atrhur @ Feb 21 2017 07:35pm)

I mean... The guy wants to find out what he did for it to get disabled. While you're almost certainly right about him being not welcome back, this isn't what he's looking for.
Feb 21 2017 08:40pm
I did send her 130 fg so she can buy her own stuff and get started that way she didnt use my account (cuz i read sharing accounts is bad). Her account was disabled before she was even allowed to post anything.
No we did not scam. And as far as I know, no we didn't break the rules.
I did send something into support/contact, and just now to Kevin. So hopefully it works out. But I read we might not get our accounts back.
Thanks for the reply.
Feb 21 2017 08:45pm
Quote (King Atrhur @ Feb 21 2017 09:35pm)

What does that mean? I got in trouble for sending my wife forum gold? I need proof we are a married couple and it's not just me having 2 accounts?
and due to that, we are unable to use this site?
Sounds strict :|
Feb 21 2017 08:58pm
Quote (PepsiCola85 @ Feb 21 2017 07:40pm)
I did send her 130 fg so she can buy her own stuff and get started that way she didnt use my account (cuz i read sharing accounts is bad). Her account was disabled before she was even allowed to post anything.
No we did not scam. And as far as I know, no we didn't break the rules.
I did send something into support/contact, and just now to Kevin. So hopefully it works out. But I read we might not get our accounts back.
Thanks for the reply.

You will not get your accounts back. What it sounds like happened, is that you or she scammed someone or were at least accused of doing so. Upon review of your account, they found a completely unused account that you sent fg to, making it look like you were trying to mule/hide your fg. Both accounts were locked. If three different unique users use one computer and one of them scams, it's likely that all 3 accounts will be locked. That's how this site works.

As far as being banned/disabled goes, that's usually a more severe punishment for people who try to sell or buy things they shouldn't be, or for people who break one of the few other no tolerance rules.

Maybe speak with your wife and see if she did something stupid.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Feb 21 2017 08:58pm
Feb 21 2017 09:04pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Feb 21 2017 09:58pm)
You will not get your accounts back. What it sounds like happened, is that you or she scammed someone or were at least accused of doing so. Upon review of your account, they found a completely unused account that you sent fg to, making it look like you were trying to mule/hide your fg. Both accounts were locked. If three different unique users use one computer and one of them scams, it's likely that all 3 accounts will be locked. That's how this site works.

As far as being banned/disabled goes, that's usually a more severe punishment for people who try to sell or buy things they shouldn't be, or for people who break one of the few other no tolerance rules.

Maybe speak with your wife and see if she did something stupid.

I only made about 6 or 7 transactions with POE and D2, and I can promise none of them were a scam.
There's nothing my wife could of done to scam because her account was so new, she wasn't even allowed to make threads yet.
We play side by side via router.
I know losing 700fg isn't the end of the world, hell people up here have tens of thousands. I just want to know why, and if we will be allowed to use this site for our gaming purposes.
I do feel a bit frusterated considering I sold months worth of hard work for an online currency, only to have it taken away without reason(yet).
Trying my best to be patient and positive.
Gold: 18,352.00
Feb 21 2017 09:09pm
You need to use the contact feature.

I'm aware i'm being so firm in my responses but thats the responses the staff will give you.
Feb 21 2017 09:12pm
Quote (King Atrhur @ Feb 21 2017 10:09pm)
You need to use the contact feature.

I'm aware i'm being so firm in my responses but thats the responses the staff will give you.

It's okay. I did fill out the contact form with this issue. Talking with the more experienced users than myself of this website does give me some insight though.
Go Back To General Help Topic List
12Next
Closed New Topic