d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > RuneScape > Osrs Quest Order List > Nmz Etc
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,600.00
Feb 21 2017 07:30pm
Does anyone have a list of quests in order of general best completion for best NMZ bosses? I have heard some are harder than others and not preferred for best exp.

My account is low, so anything to boost my stats so I can level my skills more easily would be great. By low, I mean I have 12 HP and 12 Ranged and that is pretty much it.

E: Also, any quests to avoid doing?

This post was edited by SoldierForHire on Feb 21 2017 07:34pm
Gold: 2,848.72
Warn: 80%
Feb 21 2017 07:33pm
1st
Gold: 90.00
Feb 22 2017 06:52am
Do grand tree, Gnome stronghold, Witches house, Waterfall and I'm forgetting a few. But those will get you some attack, strength and HP levels to start with. For NMZ you can pick which bosses you fight now so questing won't affect you. Do as many quests as you can, try to utilize your XP to go from quest to quest.

I'll post some more helpful quests ect.later tonight once I'm done work!
Feb 22 2017 09:12am
Quote (MfTillDeath @ Feb 22 2017 06:52am)
Do grand tree, Gnome stronghold, Witches house, Waterfall and I'm forgetting a few. But those will get you some attack, strength and HP levels to start with. For NMZ you can pick which bosses you fight now so questing won't affect you. Do as many quests as you can, try to utilize your XP to go from quest to quest.

I'll post some more helpful quests ect.later tonight once I'm done work!

Awesome, thanks Alyssa! And awesome again, I didn't know you could pick the bosses now! Thanks for the information
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 22 2017 11:08am
Train to 13 Magic for Fire Strike + gain 1-2 HP level to help run past ennemies that hits hard. You can do Witch's Potion and Imp Catcher for like 1.2k Magic Exp.

Waterfall
Tree Gnome Village
Fight Arena
The Grand Tree (just rush 20 Agility at Tree Gnone Stronghold, then use Summer Pie when you need to climb the ladder)
Witch's House
Vampire Slayer
Dragon Slayer (whenever you have enough QPs)

Buy like 1M RSGP and then use it to rush 43 Prayer with Dragon Bones with Gilded Alter and 2 burners, at it'll help do a shitload of other quests afterwards (like MM). You can do Rag and Bone Man, Making History, The Restless Ghost and Priest in Peril for starting exp (even Mountain Daugther if rush 20 Agility for The Grand Tree). You can also do Ghosts Ahoy after doing The Grand Tree since the Agility exp in the reward will give you enough to start it. All of these quests MIGHT get you 25 Prayer so you can start Another Slice of HAM (I don't remember).

Troll Romance (with 43 Prayer)
Horror from the Deep (with 43 Prayer)
Holy Grail (with 43 Prayer)
Scorpion Catcher (requires 31 Prayer but if you get 43 Prayer you can do it obviously).

Also, do all the F2P quests at once to get QPs quickly for Dragon Slayer.

That's pretty much it on top of my head. I didn't list you quests for Crafting, Thieving, Agility, etc. rewards as you seem to want to focus on combat.
Feb 22 2017 12:29pm
Quote (Infernaldeath @ Feb 22 2017 11:08am)
Train to 13 Magic for Fire Strike + gain 1-2 HP level to help run past ennemies that hits hard. You can do Witch's Potion and Imp Catcher for like 1.2k Magic Exp.

Waterfall
Tree Gnome Village
Fight Arena
The Grand Tree (just rush 20 Agility at Tree Gnone Stronghold, then use Summer Pie when you need to climb the ladder)
Witch's House
Vampire Slayer
Dragon Slayer (whenever you have enough QPs)

Buy like 1M RSGP and then use it to rush 43 Prayer with Dragon Bones with Gilded Alter and 2 burners, at it'll help do a shitload of other quests afterwards (like MM). You can do Rag and Bone Man, Making History, The Restless Ghost and Priest in Peril for starting exp (even Mountain Daugther if rush 20 Agility for The Grand Tree). You can also do Ghosts Ahoy after doing The Grand Tree since the Agility exp in the reward will give you enough to start it. All of these quests MIGHT get you 25 Prayer so you can start Another Slice of HAM (I don't remember).

Troll Romance (with 43 Prayer)
Horror from the Deep (with 43 Prayer)
Holy Grail (with 43 Prayer)
Scorpion Catcher (requires 31 Prayer but if you get 43 Prayer you can do it obviously).

Also, do all the F2P quests at once to get QPs quickly for Dragon Slayer.

That's pretty much it on top of my head. I didn't list you quests for Crafting, Thieving, Agility, etc. rewards as you seem to want to focus on combat.

Yes I do for now, thanks a lot! I will start working on those when I get home, appreciate it!
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 22 2017 01:56pm
No problem. I'm working on the full list at the moment so I might post an update later on. Though at some point it requires you to have 43 Prayer. I bought mine so.
Go Back To RuneScape Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll