d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends > Saph's Coaching Service
Prev1181920212224Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.00
Mar 19 2017 06:55am
im wondering, i have been tracking you cuz i was interested in getting coached abit but you always show yourself as busy and stuff but your fg never go up? am i missing something? the reason i didnt get the service yet is cuz i have been busy havent played except 1-2 games in long time now
Gold: 0.00
Mar 19 2017 10:41pm
Quote (Rage91 @ Mar 19 2017 07:55am)
im wondering, i have been tracking you cuz i was interested in getting coached abit but you always show yourself as busy and stuff but your fg never go up? am i missing something? the reason i didnt get the service yet is cuz i have been busy havent played except 1-2 games in long time now

I have done 4 games so far and it helps. He is very knowledgable about the game and can help you improve on your mistakes.

But like any kind of coaching if you do not make the best out of it and have huge flaws in your gameplay it is not going to change over night.

So for instance if I take everything I learned today and toss it out the window and keep doing what I was doing I will never improve. But if I actively try to improve and remember what I was told to work on it will help in the long run.

Some things when pointed out are obvious but you may just be over looking them like I am, some stuff is not so obvious but really helps.

If you can afford coaching and want to improve it is worth it. Been playing for years but I cannot ever think of actually trying to get better rather than just queuing for a game and playing. It was a good eye opener into how much more strategy actually goes into game play rather than just the small shit like killing your laner.

Gold: 60,010.75
Mar 20 2017 02:55am
Quote (kennysum111 @ 20 Mar 2017 06:41)
I have done 4 games so far and it helps. He is very knowledgable about the game and can help you improve on your mistakes.

But like any kind of coaching if you do not make the best out of it and have huge flaws in your gameplay it is not going to change over night.

So for instance if I take everything I learned today and toss it out the window and keep doing what I was doing I will never improve. But if I actively try to improve and remember what I was told to work on it will help in the long run.

Some things when pointed out are obvious but you may just be over looking them like I am, some stuff is not so obvious but really helps.

If you can afford coaching and want to improve it is worth it. Been playing for years but I cannot ever think of actually trying to get better rather than just queuing for a game and playing. It was a good eye opener into how much more strategy actually goes into game play rather than just the small shit like killing your laner.

Top die
Gold: 9,034.44
Mar 20 2017 03:34am
mk, so ive read the whole 20 pages,

a single vouch.... & the guy had <250 games @ that time, 107w/124 loss.
so his mechanics & knowledge couldn't have been very good.

also your charge rate is ~20 $/hr, seems high, if converting cash into fg's.

Reading the only overview you did, you weren't very detailed either, like if he calls for ally jungler and is ignored, what does he really do? he needs his coins for tear, no?
o, and the explanation on the "slow push" was pretty shitty, "kill the caster minions but not the melee", im pretty sure its a little more detailed than that.

one of the few guys who was interested, you immediately offered a "friendly discount", showing desperation, better yet, showing that your services really aren't worth your 700fg/game

I'm always interested in learning more about the game, an am willing to pay for coaching, but prove to me you deserve my coins, you have any advanced detailed guides on youtube or something of that nature?
or
lets do a couple 1v1's. ive beaten bronze-diamond, and lost to bronze-diamond, so rank literally means nothing.

currently around 3k normal wins and i think my ratio is slightly above 50% for wins, so around 6k games, not including all the customs ive done.

I prefer a PM if you notice this, or care.
As you can see, I have coins to spend.
You want em? come & get em.

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 30%
Mar 20 2017 03:52am
Quote (Teddypenta @ Mar 20 2017 04:34am)

Reading the only overview you did, you weren't very detailed either, like if he calls for ally jungler and is ignored, what does he really do? he needs his coins for tear, no?
o, and the explanation on the "slow push" was pretty shitty, "kill the caster minions but not the melee", im pretty sure its a little more detailed than that.

one of the few guys who was interested, you immediately offered a "friendly discount", showing desperation, better yet, showing that your services really aren't worth your 700fg/game

I'm always interested in learning more about the game, an am willing to pay for coaching, but prove to me you deserve my coins, you have any advanced detailed guides on youtube or something of that nature?
or
lets do a couple 1v1's. ive beaten bronze-diamond, and lost to bronze-diamond, so rank literally means nothing.

currently around 3k normal wins and i think my ratio is slightly above 50% for wins, so around 6k games, not including all the customs ive done.

i bet you look at yourself in the mirror when you masturbate
Mar 20 2017 04:16am
Quote (Teddypenta @ 20 Mar 2017 11:34)

or

Ill tl;dr this

I aint open to criticism and look for free coaching

By the way any of you asking for vouches are either new to the subforum or just plain troll, shappire is reputable and efficient and one of the few OG boosters/cocahes
Gold: 9,034.44
Mar 20 2017 04:41am
Quote (eazyBEEZY @ Mar 20 2017 05:52am)
i bet you look at yourself in the mirror when you masturbate

i shy from this, i have girl who will swallow my cum.....
Quote (Keo @ Mar 20 2017 06:16am)
Ill tl;dr this

I aint open to criticism and look for free coaching

By the way any of you asking for vouches are either new to the subforum or just plain troll, shappire is reputable and efficient and one of the few OG boosters/cocahes

not a matter of asking for free coaching, fggt, i wanna know im getting my coins value

/e
Gold: 26,742.72 > Gold: 0.00

This post was edited by Teddypenta on Mar 20 2017 04:43am
Gold: 5,113.60
Mar 20 2017 05:46am
If you saw one vouch then you did not read my whole thread. The "friendly discount" that you are referring to was to Dennis. That's his real name that I used, not his jsp name. Know how I know his real name? Because I happen to literally know him in real life. As in I've been to his house. It's literally a friendly discount. The "non-detailed one" that you saw was a masters/challenger player that I did. At this elo the types of things I said are expected to be known and followed up on by teammates. If you're really interested in a more in depth written one search for "Chris coaching" on the league forum from a couple weeeks ago. Not that it matters either, because all coaching is done verbally anyway. And, clearly, I go a lot more in depth over voice and when it's paid for than when typing and when it's not.

Oh and not that I need to humor anyone, but I will.

i can vouch him

Dude is a phenomenal coach.. definitely recommend to anybody looking to improve there game. Feel like I learned sooo much just from two games of working with him. Look forward to learning more.

vouch saph,
only got two sessions from him but hes really knowledgeable and its quite fun to have him critique you

And for the record, not everyone who uses a service posts on it afterwards regardless of how good or bad the service was. The point is that noone who has used it has said anything negative about it.

The original coaching: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=75991258&f=133

And again everything is much more detailed over comms. I can only type so much IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME THAT IM WATCHING.

This post was edited by SaphirexX on Mar 20 2017 05:59am
Mar 20 2017 06:03am
Quote (Teddypenta @ 20 Mar 2017 12:41)
i shy from this, i have girl who will swallow my cum.....

not a matter of asking for free coaching, fggt, i wanna know im getting my coins value

/e
Gold: 26,742.72 > Gold: 0.00

Showing Transactions From The Month of: · Total Transactions: 595 · Gold In/Out: 2,062,341.67 / 2,051,477.16

Showing Transactions From The Month of: · Total Transactions: 1001 · Gold In/Out: 2,725,056.81 / 2,724,920.98
From my last 2 cashouts, both of them were 50k :)
Cheers

This post was edited by Keo on Mar 20 2017 06:06am
Gold: 5,113.60
Mar 20 2017 06:21am
Wait. I just noticed your "20 dollars per hour when converting" comment. It takes an hour and a half to 2 hours to do one game. Where the hell is your math coming from?
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev1181920212224Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll