d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > New Suggestion: Vault.
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1.93
Feb 24 2017 10:58pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Feb 25 2017 11:35am)
Damn, this is a Rex suggestion... so I vote yes.

:rofl:

I change my vote to no.
Members++
Gold: 495,158.21
Trader: Trusted
Feb 25 2017 03:10am
Quote (izParagonzi @ 25 Feb 2017 01:35)
Damn, this is a Rex suggestion... so I vote yes.

:rofl:

Nah this still have more yes votes than no votes :D

Anyhow sure it's annoying I dont really see a huge need for it but yeah would be nice so voted yes.
Gold: 15,297.07
Feb 25 2017 03:24am
Kinda like the deposit tab, whenever you go back to it - it has the last used field

What I really wish is if the inventory would stop resizing every time I change back and forth. Damn I hate that
Hmm, maybe another suggestion thread
Gold: 15,297.07
Feb 26 2017 09:01pm
I just found something that solves both yours and my dilemma. I found it purely by accident. I thought my items poofed and then I figured it out. Let me explain:

I never knew this was there before but if you click esc, there's an option under vault: enable auto deposit/transfer (check it)
By checking this field, all you have to do to deposit items is shift-click. It will deposit the items into the last field selected under the deposit tab.

So like in my case, running my warlock, I set it to caster (in the deposit tab) and go back to the withdrawal tab
As I go along in a climb, all I have to do is change the level field and take out what I want and shift-click the items to deposit
There's no switching tabs. Just withdrawal and shift-click to deposit.
It doesn't resize the inventory (Which is good for me cuz I swear Im going to kill my "I" button)
I dont have to keep resetting the category to caster, just change the level range as I go along and ctrl-click (out of vault) and shift-click (into vault)

Im in absolute amazement. Like I just found out about sliced bread or something
:o

Here's the downside (How I found out)
If you glyph, normally you shift-click to bring up your glyphable in the glyphing box. If your vault is open, it will deposit it in the last field selected in the deposit tab. So, you have to manually drag it over (or deselect the check box in options), or close your vault. Same for fish I imagine, when you shift-click the fishing pole you wanna use
Gold: 105,555.55
Feb 28 2017 10:37am
Quote (therunman @ 27 Feb 2017 04:01)
I just found something that solves both yours and my dilemma. I found it purely by accident. I thought my items poofed and then I figured it out. Let me explain:

I never knew this was there before but if you click esc, there's an option under vault: enable auto deposit/transfer (check it)
By checking this field, all you have to do to deposit items is shift-click. It will deposit the items into the last field selected under the deposit tab.

So like in my case, running my warlock, I set it to caster (in the deposit tab) and go back to the withdrawal tab
As I go along in a climb, all I have to do is change the level field and take out what I want and shift-click the items to deposit
There's no switching tabs. Just withdrawal and shift-click to deposit.
It doesn't resize the inventory (Which is good for me cuz I swear Im going to kill my "I" button)
I dont have to keep resetting the category to caster, just change the level range as I go along and ctrl-click (out of vault) and shift-click (into vault)

Im in absolute amazement. Like I just found out about sliced bread or something
:o

Here's the downside (How I found out)
If you glyph, normally you shift-click to bring up your glyphable in the glyphing box. If your vault is open, it will deposit it in the last field selected in the deposit tab. So, you have to manually drag it over (or deselect the check box in options), or close your vault. Same for fish I imagine, when you shift-click the fishing pole you wanna use

I found out about that a while ago, however, this is also dangerous. If your last tab was not deposit but to send via guild, you'll send everything to the guild mate you sent the last item to, or nothing will happen because it will put that item in the box but there is no vault # to send it to.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll