d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > How To Get Over A Girl
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 964.30
Feb 21 2017 03:26pm
Me and this girl were dating for nearly a year.
She moved in with me, didn't work out. We still seen eachother for the last 2 months.
She lies, i'm a dick, so and so on. How do I get over this girl?
I love her, she loves me I think. We talked yesterday and said our goodbyes. What do I do to not lose my mind?
Gold: 0.00
Feb 21 2017 05:06pm
Find yourself bro. Going through a similar instance except 7.5 years.

Find yourself again, find the things you like to do hobbies etc.

Rebuild yourself before you jump into anything.
Gold: 113,000.00
Feb 23 2017 11:29am
how to get over a girl:

crawl under another

greetings
Feb 23 2017 01:55pm
Quote (diablo8567 @ Feb 23 2017 12:29pm)
how to get over a girl:

crawl under another

greetings

Teeeible advice.
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Feb 23 2017 03:16pm
Rely on your self respect. You managed to think logically while under the influence of powerful chemicals that affected your brain. You weighed logical reason before plain passion. Thus, you saved yourself and any future children with this female a lot of problems. This should be your main motivation, you should take personal growth from it.

Focus on the positives. Make the positive factors weigh in your favor, then the negative factors becomes easier to live with.

And also; At least you know it was real, since it is difficult now. But you made the right choice. Don't waiver, move forward.

Write things down, if only on notepad on your computer. Start rambling things down, crystallize your thoughts. You'll be surprised of how much wisdom you may find yourself having locked up. Be your own supporter.

Allow yourself to explore the negative feelings by writing about them. It is the only way to deal with it.
Feb 24 2017 03:51pm
Spend a year alone with a dog. Salt cures all; sea water, tears, and sweat. Go to the ocean. Run with the dog. Have a good cry over the girl.

Find yourself. Your emotions. Take a deep breath and be brutal and critical. Don't beat yourself up, but ask yourself if she is someone you want in your life?

You should take about 3-4 months without seeing her at all as well. Delete the old pictures, remove social media attachments, kindly decline any and all offers to mingle with your relates crowds. If you do indeed want to move on.

Taurean offered a unique thought too; writing things down. When you let the pen go to paper and just let it go, you'll be surprised.

Don't look at it as wasted time. Anytime you are working on yourself, you're paying into the 401k of health, mind, and spirit.
Feb 24 2017 10:41pm
The idea of moving on and letting her go sounds great. The idea of her moving on and finding someone new makes me literally go crazy.
She told me a few days ago that I needed to figure out what i wanted, as far as the relationship goes. I told her i wanted to be with her despite everything me and her did to each other in the past.
Ever since i told her that, she's treated me like a stranger. Not sure what that means or what to do at this point.

This post was edited by danman3 on Feb 24 2017 10:42pm
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Feb 25 2017 04:00am
Quote (danman3 @ 25 Feb 2017 05:41)
The idea of moving on and letting her go sounds great. The idea of her moving on and finding someone new makes me literally go crazy.
She told me a few days ago that I needed to figure out what i wanted, as far as the relationship goes. I told her i wanted to be with her despite everything me and her did to each other in the past.
Ever since i told her that, she's treated me like a stranger. Not sure what that means or what to do at this point.

It sounds like a good idea then, to try more, if you feel this way. As long as there are feelings like that, it is good to keep trying. But you must work with/on yourself and your confidence... You are letting the relationship control you, you are not controlling it. And that is a danger sign. Take charge of your own life.

Could you elaborate "treated me like a stranger"? What kind of situations?
Gold: 996.49
Feb 25 2017 09:18pm
drugs and alcohol
Feb 26 2017 01:54am
Quote (Taurean @ Feb 25 2017 06:00am)
It sounds like a good idea then, to try more, if you feel this way. As long as there are feelings like that, it is good to keep trying. But you must work with/on yourself and your confidence... You are letting the relationship control you, you are not controlling it. And that is a danger sign. Take charge of your own life.

Could you elaborate "treated me like a stranger"? What kind of situations?

she is a very affectionate person. She loves to kiss, and most of the time we have a good amount of sex.
she just hasn't shown me any affection since I told her that I wanted to be with her. So, I don't know.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll