d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Anime Characters Are All Weaklings
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,400.00
Feb 22 2017 09:26pm
Now i know your trolling
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 23 2017 12:07am
Quote (kalelvszod @ Feb 22 2017 04:30pm)
Superman is not invincible nor has any resistance to magic. So im not sure how he would hold up against a kai blast like kamehameha. Not to mention goku has better fighting technique. God goku in battle of the gods. His punches were literally shattering the universe. Im big superman fan but i think goku wins. Not to mention dc keeps on nerfing supes just like marvel doing with thor.

You're so wrong it hurts.... Watch the Death Battle that was already posted. Goku is just infinitely slower and weaker than Superman and even a nerfed version of SM would still destroy him. Ascended superman is literally invincible, you either have no,knowledge of the character at all, or are basing your information off old facts. Also, none of the abilities Goku uses are classified as magic, so that was just dumb.
Gold: 5.00
Feb 23 2017 12:11am
Quote (kalelvszod @ Feb 22 2017 03:30pm)
Superman is not invincible nor has any resistance to magic. So im not sure how he would hold up against a kai blast like kamehameha. Not to mention goku has better fighting technique. God goku in battle of the gods. His punches were literally shattering the universe. Im big superman fan but i think goku wins. Not to mention dc keeps on nerfing supes just like marvel doing with thor.

wtf..did u even watch the vid i posted? ;o kai is completely different from magic. even Toriyama has stated it in the past

they address all that ~
Quote (kalelvszod @ Feb 22 2017 05:56pm)
yes because superman is real :bonk: but regardless of it magic does exist in dc universe and does hurt him

Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 23 2017 01:19am
Quote (NitrogenPeroxide @ Feb 22 2017 11:11pm)
wtf..did u even watch the vid i posted? ;o kai is completely different from magic. even Toriyama has stated it in the past

they address all that ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA

You do know they did a second one to account for Goku's SSJB right? Seems like you should have posted that one, since that's obviously where this idiot will go next with his argument.

Death Battle is not the end all, be all or anything with these debates. They've been wrong SOOOO many times (cloud v link still being their worst), but they really did their research on this one, as it's been a widely debated topic in the nerd community. As I said before and as the video covers, they use a nerfed version of SM that is nowhere near his maximum power and he's still infinitely stronger than Goku.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Feb 23 2017 01:20am
Gold: 0.00
Feb 23 2017 01:24am
The great king is stronger than superman
Feb 23 2017 01:57am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Feb 22 2017 11:19pm)
You do know they did a second one to account for Goku's SSJB right? Seems like you should have posted that one, since that's obviously where this idiot will go next with his argument.

Death Battle is not the end all, be all or anything with these debates. They've been wrong SOOOO many times (cloud v link still being their worst), but they really did their research on this one, as it's been a widely debated topic in the nerd community. As I said before and as the video covers, they use a nerfed version of SM that is nowhere near his maximum power and he's still infinitely stronger than Goku.

lol yes i totally agree that the deathbattles arent the end all be all, however, they really did their research on this one as u said before making it. Even in the 1st goku vs superman vid, they messed up on the powerscaling since they didnt account for the zenkai boost. they went soley based off of goku in base form, and then x2 for super saiyen, and then x4 etc.

They completely forgot about the zenkai boost which means goku in base form during the Buu saga for example, is much stronger than him in super saiyan form during the freiza saga. But, even with that mistake, i dont see it closing the gap between goku and supermans strength. And like you and I said previously, they arent even using the op version of supes.

And the reason I posted the 1st video instead of the 2nd one was due to the guy on here claiming ki is magic etc. I believe they address all that in the 1st vid and it has a lot more details compared to the 2nd vid. the 2nd vid is just basically a rematch to show that goku SSJ blue still isnt a match lol.
Feb 23 2017 10:52am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Feb 23 2017 02:07am)
You're so wrong it hurts.... Watch the Death Battle that was already posted. Goku is just infinitely slower and weaker than Superman and even a nerfed version of SM would still destroy him. Ascended superman is literally invincible, you either have no,knowledge of the character at all, or are basing your information off old facts. Also, none of the abilities Goku uses are classified as magic, so that was just dumb.

Quote (NitrogenPeroxide @ Feb 23 2017 02:11am)

they address all that ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA

Hello big superman fan here if you dodnt notice. Death battles arent entriely accurate imo. Goku can move at speed of light and still fight. Was not sure in the whole kai being magic thing so was wrong there but at same time supermans reserves can be depleted at same time. Goku could just instant transmission superman to a planet where there is a red sun game over. At nitrogen relax bro no i dont watch these vids you post nn too was reading comics in the 80s aswell as watched dragonball from 80s till now. Funny how you guys get so worked up and defensive lol. Im big supes fan but imo goku would still win. I did some actual cage fighting just amateur tho and its not always the strongest that win but the better trained fighters. God goku from battle of gods like i also stated was almost crumbling universe with punches so just wanna put that out there again.

This post was edited by kalelvszod on Feb 23 2017 10:53am
Gold: 1,465.00
Feb 23 2017 12:14pm
Bunch of nerds arguing over something that doesn't exist. :rofl:
Feb 23 2017 12:14pm
Quote (kalelvszod @ Feb 23 2017 08:52am)
Hello big superman fan here if you dodnt notice. Death battles arent entriely accurate imo. Goku can move at speed of light and still fight. Was not sure in the whole kai being magic thing so was wrong there but at same time supermans reserves can be depleted at same time. Goku could just instant transmission superman to a planet where there is a red sun game over. At nitrogen relax bro no i dont watch these vids you post nn too was reading comics in the 80s aswell as watched dragonball from 80s till now. Funny how you guys get so worked up and defensive lol. Im big supes fan but imo goku would still win. I did some actual cage fighting just amateur tho and its not always the strongest that win but the better trained fighters. God goku from battle of gods like i also stated was almost crumbling universe with punches so just wanna put that out there again.

Dont worry i am relaxed lol. i was simply suggesting watching it because they answered a lot of the stuff you mentioned lol. Nobody is worked up or defensive. Just simply stating what would be more realistic. and sure, in real life the smaller weaker person can win but this is fiction and we have to go by feats. Goku is what?... a planet buster? Galaxy buster at best. Supes is universal.

Supes wont be depleted vs goku tho. hes not strong enough to fight supes for that long going by feats once again~ Supes can move much faster than light as well btw lol. and if you wath DBZ or DBS, you would know that goku ALWAYS wants to fight his opponent at their strongest (which is mentioned in the video so yea..u should watch it ^^)

as they stated, he wouldnt know about supes connection to the red sun and even if he did, gokus personality would actually instant trans to a blue start which makes supes even stronger (then game over) since goku always wants to fight ppl at their best ~ goku is a far more interesting character and the story overall is more fun but we have to be realistic here and put our fanboyism aside ;p
Feb 23 2017 12:36pm
Ill watch the vid i suppose they all more or less say same things as others which why i didnt watch.
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll