d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Wormwater Eradicated > Rip
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.69
Feb 25 2017 03:41am
Vouch endo joe has always been fucking disgustingly bad at PvP
Gold: 23,990.05
Feb 25 2017 06:28am
Quote (JeSTeR @ Feb 25 2017 01:56am)
No one cares about your latency town wwing you fucking faggot, get off of my forum. I've dueled and beaten the best people to have played this game in at least a 50:50 ratio in gm ft5's, and have never lost to any legit player or clan in bm back when these things mattered. You've done what? Nked some pvmers on a sigon paladin 15 years ago? WW'd town doing the exact same thing for the remaining time you've been on LoD? I (and basically everyone else that can hold their cursor in the middle of their screen) have been shitting on you since day one, and your duped 21st chromosome still has you believing you have some kind of claim to crawl out of the sewers to open your crusty fucking mouth. Shut the fuck up and get a life you miserable closet faggot, you're out of your mind and not a single person on this subforum, nor pvp-east gives a shit about you.

Absolutely worthless trash slips off of your greasy fingers every single time you post. Go outside for fuck's sake. I know low-functioning autism prevents you from enjoying the finer things in life, but you can still catch the latest Adam Sandler or Fast and Furious sequel, that should be like Nietzsche to you, give you a bit of existential counter stimulation to contemplate, rather than Fal Ohm Um, hearthstone cards, and male reproductive fluid for a change.

Holy shit.
Gold: 2.25
Feb 25 2017 08:33am
No one cares about your latency town wwing you fucking faggot, get off of my forum. I've dueled and beaten the best people to have played this game in at least a 50:50 ratio in gm ft5's, and have never lost to any legit player or clan in bm back when these things mattered. You've done what? Nked some pvmers on a sigon paladin 15 years ago? WW'd town doing the exact same thing for the remaining time you've been on LoD? I (and basically everyone else that can hold their cursor in the middle of their screen) have been shitting on you since day one, and your duped 21st chromosome still has you believing you have some kind of claim to crawl out of the sewers to open your crusty fucking mouth. Shut the fuck up and get a life you miserable closet faggot, you're out of your mind and not a single person on this subforum, nor pvp-east gives a shit about you.

Absolutely worthless trash slips off of your greasy fingers every single time you post. Go outside for fuck's sake. I know low-functioning autism prevents you from enjoying the finer things in life, but you can still catch the latest Adam Sandler or Fast and Furious sequel, that should be like Nietzsche to you, give you a bit of existential counter stimulation to contemplate, rather than Fal Ohm Um, hearthstone cards, and male reproductive fluid for a change.

triggered jsp nerd

i only win if someones mad

all you proved is how pathetic your clan is qq used to be decent before u and mil joined you where the cancer

now pull mils cock out of your ass and never make shit up about me you shit tradespawn stick to trading enigmas and highrunes lol sad

you have a big ass mouth for a nobody do me a favor and go back to the closet you crawled out of

you dont want beef your vegetarian

This post was edited by evoendo on Feb 25 2017 08:41am
Gold: 511.00
Feb 25 2017 08:43am
Quote (evoendo @ Feb 25 2017 08:33am)
triggered jsp nerd

i only win if someones mad

all you proved is how pathetic your clan is qq used to be decent before u and mil joined you where the cancer

now pull mils cock out of your ass and never make shit up about me you shit tradespawn stick to trading enigmas and highrunes lol sad

you have a big ass mouth for a nobody do me a favor and go back to the closet you crawled out of

you dont want beef your vegetarian

Fail
Gold: 2.25
Feb 25 2017 08:45am
Quote (Gringito @ Feb 25 2017 08:43am)
Fail

fanboys everywhere all we are missing is terry@jsp and Valeth@jsp then the whole partys here

you cockroaches are coming out of the woodwork

This post was edited by evoendo on Feb 25 2017 08:48am
Gold: 0.00
Feb 25 2017 09:54am
Quote (evoendo @ Feb 25 2017 09:45am)
fanboys everywhere all we are missing is terry@jsp and Valeth@jsp then the whole partys here
http://i.imgur.com/4mklTzm.png

You just got verbal'd into the dirt m8
Gold: 3,000.48
Feb 25 2017 10:08am
Quote (Happymiehl @ Feb 25 2017 11:54am)
You just got verbal'd into the dirt m8

this lol, completely humiliated!!
Gold: 800.00
Feb 25 2017 12:08pm
Quote (JeSTeR @ Feb 24 2017 07:06pm)
Got your jsp stolen by Rick somehow
Have been playing since launch
Main WWsin
Can't namelock or perform any sort of mechanical skill in this game (See above)
Have an obsession with semen (see above)
Have an extremely warped sense of reality (see above)
Made a multi for a site you're claiming to care less about than people who have never needed multis because they're not scammers or complete mouthbreathing retards (see above)
Still talk shit to people you can not beat in any matchup in the game with any ruleset or lack thereof (see above)

Leave this forum already you fucking degenerate. Don't come back.

Gold: 695.00
Feb 25 2017 12:24pm
omg
Gold: 511.00
Feb 25 2017 01:50pm
Quote (evoendo @ Feb 25 2017 08:45am)
http://i.imgur.com/4mklTzm.png

Multi random? Lol nice
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic