d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Sony > The T-bagging Taken Vandal Is Back > Footage Inside
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 189.20
Feb 22 2017 04:40pm
Quote (FrankPrime @ Feb 22 2017 04:19pm)
im talking about the toxic players who have no respect for others because they are not as skilled as them. Ever since The Taken King they are all like "oh you dont have a 2k+ kd and 2k+ elo? You suck, get out of here".

that's pretty much what competitive players in every game are like :rofl:
Gold: 3,124.21
Feb 22 2017 04:42pm
Quote (pirateradio @ 22 Feb 2017 18:40)
that's pretty much what competitive players in every game are like :rofl:

unfortunately :mellow:
Gold: 5,000.00
Feb 22 2017 07:20pm
Quote (FrankPrime @ Feb 22 2017 05:15am)
That vandal is butthurt nobody is doing kings fall anymore :/

You really sound like a fun person to play with. The Destiny community would be awesome again without people like you tbh.

Actually the game would be 10x better if they didn't nerf every other mechanic based on the opinions of the shitty player base that sucks off streamers for mindless activities such as a "trials carry"
Feb 22 2017 07:36pm
Quote (Noun @ Feb 22 2017 09:20pm)
Actually the game would be 10x better if they didn't nerf every other mechanic based on the opinions of the shitty player base that sucks off streamers for mindless activities such as a "trials carry"

i dont think low skill players even want the game balanced around them (me), bungie devs jus choose to do it that way cus they are retarded and low skill themselves

jus cus it's mindless for you doesnt mean its not a difficult task to accomplish for the average player, ur acting like anyone can do it but that's clearly not the case
Gold: 5,000.00
Feb 22 2017 08:50pm
Quote (pirateradio @ Feb 22 2017 08:36pm)
i dont think low skill players even want the game balanced around them (me), bungie devs jus choose to do it that way cus they are retarded and low skill themselves

jus cus it's mindless for you doesnt mean its not a difficult task to accomplish for the average player, ur acting like anyone can do it but that's clearly not the case

i'm not referring to you personally. but if u take a look over at the destiny reddit, u'll see countless cry fests bout everything.

as for the developers catering to the bad players of this game, it's a well known fact and i'll give u an recent example. do u know why blink was further nerfed (giving it no radar after blinking) when any and every body who has a clue bout the game uses controlled jump over blink? because the developers thought blink was too disorientating to the playerbase and wanted to add further disadvantages onto the blinker to help the "victim" out. now tell me the type of players who can't relocate blinkers (when they already delayed blink time and added a telegraph mechanism to help with tracking)? yes, the shitty players of this game

but it doesnt matter rofl. i rarely even get on the game anymore and only do so to 1v1 krat. game is ruined by dudes like the op and frankprime who's mad at the world apparently cuz they get rejected from fireteam search sites rofl

This post was edited by Noun on Feb 22 2017 09:06pm
Feb 22 2017 11:27pm
Quote (Noun @ Feb 22 2017 10:50pm)
i'm not referring to you personally. but if u take a look over at the destiny reddit, u'll see countless cry fests bout everything.

as for the developers catering to the bad players of this game, it's a well known fact and i'll give u an recent example. do u know why blink was further nerfed (giving it no radar after blinking) when any and every body who has a clue bout the game uses controlled jump over blink? because the developers thought blink was too disorientating to the playerbase and wanted to add further disadvantages onto the blinker to help the "victim" out. now tell me the type of players who can't relocate blinkers (when they already delayed blink time and added a telegraph mechanism to help with tracking)? yes, the shitty players of this game

but it doesnt matter rofl. i rarely even get on the game anymore and only do so to 1v1 krat. game is ruined by dudes like the op and frankprime who's mad at the world apparently cuz they get rejected from fireteam search sites rofl

i'm not arguing that they dont, i agree with u that they do balance around crappy players

i unsubbed from that subreddit a while ago for that reason lol

it doesnt even make the game better for us low end players
Gold: 28,771.41
Feb 23 2017 01:30am
Quote (FrankPrime @ Feb 22 2017 03:19pm)
im talking about the toxic players who have no respect for others because they are not as skilled as them. Ever since The Taken King they are all like "oh you dont have a 2k+ kd and 2k+ elo? You suck, get out of here".

You don't even understand the joke so stop getting butt hurt. He posted another vandal teabagging video not too long ago and his aim was atrocious which is why he made the comment. You must be really fun at parties
Gold: 19,464.00
Feb 23 2017 05:23am
Quote (4killer7 @ 23 Feb 2017 09:30)
You don't even understand the joke so stop getting butt hurt. He posted another vandal teabagging video not too long ago and his aim was atrocious which is why he made the comment. You must be really fun at parties

:rofl: :thumbsup:
Gold: 3,124.21
Feb 23 2017 12:59pm
Quote (Noun @ 22 Feb 2017 22:50)

Destiny was never meant for competitive PvP and will never be. The majority of the playerbase doesn't even play crucible. And those that do are casuals who don't even care what the meta is. Streamers and reddit crybabies are a fraction of the community and I honestly think they don't matter. They just hate on everything and everyone who disagree with them. They are toxic and annoying for everyone.

There is barely any devs working on D1 anymore, they are all working on Destiny 2. So don't expect any decent weapon balancing or content. Im not mad at the world like you said, I just think that kids that only care about themself and their stats/skills, and that feel the need to call out everyone that are inferior to them so they can sleep better at night are the one ruining the game.
Gold: 19,464.00
Feb 23 2017 07:44pm
Quote (FrankPrime @ 23 Feb 2017 20:59)
Destiny was never meant for competitive PvP and will never be. The majority of the playerbase doesn't even play crucible. And those that do are casuals who don't even care what the meta is. Streamers and reddit crybabies are a fraction of the community and I honestly think they don't matter. They just hate on everything and everyone who disagree with them. They are toxic and annoying for everyone.

There is barely any devs working on D1 anymore, they are all working on Destiny 2. So don't expect any decent weapon balancing or content. Im not mad at the world like you said, I just think that kids that only care about themself and their stats/skills, and that feel the need to call out everyone that are inferior to them so they can sleep better at night are the one ruining the game.

True...True...
Because of them (roumers came out)
In destiny 2 there wont b trials cuz streamers trying to get profits out of a game that was created to have some fun online.
(And allso)
To avoid d*ck messuring and trash talkers in the future.
Just like frankprime said above.

This post was edited by THE_HEAD on Feb 23 2017 07:46pm
Go Back To Sony Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll