d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Words Of Wisdom 2.0
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 2,420.00
Feb 18 2017 08:10pm
Throwing Knives
Quote (Mario)
I hope the last thing you say when the cops shoot you, isn't "why officer, why?"

Quote (Shit dud)
no it'll be "thanks"

Quote (Mario)
What?

Quote (Shit dud)
life's a drag

Quote (Shit dud)
I'm going to tell you the secret to be the biggest piece of shit like me - you ready? - you gotta live life, one hour at a time.

=Shit dudI hate having to do things

Quote (Raze @ Sep 2 2015 04:52pm)
Omg his sister is priceless.

He was going to start community college tomorrow.

"Ya know ya tryna get yo life on the right paff an the devil come to mess wit chu"

Quote (Loathe @ Jun 24 2014 10:04pm)
I get depressed every time Fallout tells me I am crippled. Hits too close to home.
Like seriously, BM as fuck. NN to rub it in. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrQHW0S62B0
Quote (newporg 2012)
my god get out get out let somebody that can fuckin actually drive it drive it you cocksucker oh my gawd you fuckin piece of shit you fuckin asshole cocksuckin asshole ya piece of shit what the fuck you tryin to drive that fuckin helicopter if you can't fuckin drive it don't fuckin try to drive helicopter if you can't fuckin drive it you stupid cocksuckin fuckin piece of fuckin asshole shit you fucking burn you fucking burn you asshole i hope you fuckin die a COLD HARD FUCKIN DEATH i hope your fuckin first born child is autistic fucking retard you cocksuckin piece of fucking shit what the fuck are you tryin to drive a helicopter if you can't fuckin drive it you fuckin asshole fuck you

I thought I was in a bad mood but it's been a few years now so i guess this is who i am now

Spare the pleasantries

Quote (Carl)
It don't matter, none of this matters

Either I'm gonna die, or you gonna die. And I ain't gonna die. For that paper, I knock jesus christ off.

Quote (Shit dud @ 2016shit dud trying to poor water into a cup and spilling )
"I trusted myself and that was the mistake"

Quote (Shit dud)
I was always told to treat driving a car like handling a deadly weapon - which is the reason why I drive recklessly
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Add Reply New Topic