d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Trade Interface
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 20 2017 08:52am
Quote (tagged4nothing @ Feb 20 2017 10:34am)
i've already thought of that. i've thought a few ways to work around it, such as an option to turn off requests. I don't think this would be a huge issue though.
if people want to spam someone, they can just spam their pm box already. you will get bombarded if it came to that anyway.
same as in offering trades, the only thing changed is that their offer(s) aren't in pm form.

also, this is not skipping a mediated trade. this suggestion is not for skipping any part of a trade.
this is an organized shelf of info, for when a player wants that layer of insurance.
the only reason there i'm putting so much design into this... is because no one will read what they need to know when they join this site. everyone finds out the hard way. so i'm trying to create something that newer users would find appealing to use, and teach them all the info they need to know with their first use.
if someone could design something a little more simple, i am definitely up to see it.

There is zero insurance.
You either trade with a mediator or you take the risk.

This site has been around since 2002. If there were ways to make a virtual trade between 2 parties safer it would have already been set in place.

Unforunately...the internet along with this site are both heavily reliant on trust.

This post was edited by Japrone on Feb 20 2017 08:52am
Gold: 1,590.64
Feb 20 2017 08:52am
voted no interesting idea on paper pratice not so much thanks for sharing :)
Gold: 381.00
Trader: Trusted
Feb 20 2017 03:17pm
unfortunately it seems none of you to debate this has even read the OP. i've replied little, but i'm already tired of repeating what i've said in OP.
i'll drop this suggestion, i'm just saddened that none of you currently have even seen the idea.
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll