d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > There Is Only One Way Trump Can Go Down. Heed.
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10.77
Feb 15 2017 02:55am
Folks,

I have been a political strategist for more than a decade now. I have worked at the local, state, and national levels and many PaRD users directly benefit from campaigns I've managed. And I'm not saying that to toot my own horn.

I've seen a lot. I've learned a lot. I've been a part of the Democratic establishment machine. I've been taught to put "radical" ideologies behind me in favor of messaging. Messaging. Messaging is God. Messaging is fundraising. Fundraising is the God above God. Nothing matters more than the "correct" messages that inspire our corporate and wealthy private donors to... donate. Donate big. So yes, I consider the Democratic Party to be little more than a capitalistic money-generating machine thriving on the exploitation of liberally and progressively-minded donors and voters.

That said, I intend to make a post relevant to the title of this thread. But I needed to frame it in context. I'm not some Democratic Party shill. I'm an American who understands the political messaging from the inside.

Donald Trump is immune to attacks by Democratic-supportive media. Donald Trump is immune to attacks by social justice organizations. Donald Trump cannot and will not be taken down by direct attacks by the left.

Instead, Donald Trump can only, will only, be taken down and aborted from the office of the executive when the Republican Party ceases receiving donations from its electorate.

When GOP congressmen, senators, and governors start feeling the pain of reduced political contributions, then, and then only, will Donald Trump be forced to abandon the office of the Presidency.

I honestly don't care whether Trump stays in office or not for the next four to eight years. But I do care about my partisan friends being exploited by either party.

So, those of you on the left, if your objective is Trump's resignation or impeachment, you need to figure out how to show your Republican colleagues that Trump is harming fundraising for the Republican Party.

And those of you who are Trump supporters, it's time to shit post on /r/The_Donald... no, it's time for you to target the administration with a message about supporting the party, helping the party, promoting the messaging of the party, and raising money for the party. Otherwise your guy is fucked.

Anyway, good night PaRD. Just don't forget you have power over politics. This forum is total bullshit, but so is the U.S. Congress.

This post was edited by inkanddagger on Feb 15 2017 03:01am
Gold: 5,016.77
Feb 15 2017 02:59am
Gold: 1,253.69
Feb 15 2017 03:02am
HERE WE GO TRUMP TRUMP
HERE WE GO

OOH OOH

HERE WE GO TRUMP TRUMP
HERE WE GO OOH OOH
Gold: 17,384.69
Feb 15 2017 03:07am
Better he stays in charge and sink the boat, that's my opinion and it's perfectly justified.
Gold: 5,016.77
Feb 15 2017 03:08am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Feb 15 2017 04:07am)
Better he stays in charge and sink the boat, that's my opinion and it's perfectly justified.

In that case, I hope you're brushing up on your Russian.
Gold: 39.20
Feb 15 2017 03:12am
I honestly thought this was making fun of Pollster until about halfway in
Gold: 17,384.69
Feb 15 2017 03:15am
Quote (IceMage @ 15 Feb 2017 10:08)
In that case, I hope you're brushing up on your Russian.

Oh nope, just a big fail to make America on the path of social democracy.again. Eventually weakened but that's inevitable anyway. ✌ 👌👌👌👌😁
Gold: 1.93
Feb 15 2017 03:51am
Quote (Impose @ Feb 15 2017 08:12pm)
I honestly thought this was making fun of Pollster until about halfway in

Ink is pretty famous in his own right, he has been on the news a bunch of times.
Gold: 2,900.49
Feb 15 2017 04:50am
I contributed, I haven't given a dime to the GOP my entire life.
Gold: 542.20
Feb 15 2017 05:32am
Quote (inkanddagger @ Feb 15 2017 08:55am)
Folks,

I have been a political strategist for more than a decade now. I have worked at the local, state, and national levels and many PaRD users directly benefit from campaigns I've managed. And I'm not saying that to toot my own horn.

I've seen a lot. I've learned a lot. I've been a part of the Democratic establishment machine. I've been taught to put "radical" ideologies behind me in favor of messaging. Messaging. Messaging is God. Messaging is fundraising. Fundraising is the God above God. Nothing matters more than the "correct" messages that inspire our corporate and wealthy private donors to... donate. Donate big. So yes, I consider the Democratic Party to be little more than a capitalistic money-generating machine thriving on the exploitation of liberally and progressively-minded donors and voters.

That said, I intend to make a post relevant to the title of this thread. But I needed to frame it in context. I'm not some Democratic Party shill. I'm an American who understands the political messaging from the inside.

Donald Trump is immune to attacks by Democratic-supportive media. Donald Trump is immune to attacks by social justice organizations. Donald Trump cannot and will not be taken down by direct attacks by the left.

Instead, Donald Trump can only, will only, be taken down and aborted from the office of the executive when the Republican Party ceases receiving donations from its electorate.

When GOP congressmen, senators, and governors start feeling the pain of reduced political contributions, then, and then only, will Donald Trump be forced to abandon the office of the Presidency.

I honestly don't care whether Trump stays in office or not for the next four to eight years. But I do care about my partisan friends being exploited by either party.

So, those of you on the left, if your objective is Trump's resignation or impeachment, you need to figure out how to show your Republican colleagues that Trump is harming fundraising for the Republican Party.

And those of you who are Trump supporters, it's time to shit post on /r/The_Donald... no, it's time for you to target the administration with a message about supporting the party, helping the party, promoting the messaging of the party, and raising money for the party. Otherwise your guy is fucked.

Anyway, good night PaRD. Just don't forget you have power over politics. This forum is total bullshit, but so is the U.S. Congress.

You sound like a shill.

Trump anti-establishment u scum rag. WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll