d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Awkward Gym Moments > Any?
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11.58
Apr 23 2017 07:33am
Quote (pmurt @ Feb 15 2017 05:03pm)
Ok, there's irrational fear, then there's revelling in the fact that you're in contact with another person's blood. You're telling me you wouldn't make the effort to clean it up before continuing?

HIV degrades within seconds to a minute after leaving the body via blood. the virus is extremely sensitive to changes in temperature and ph such that even if you were to stick yourself with a needle that had just been in an HIV positive person the transmission rate can be less than 1 percent depending on the specific design of the needle
Gold: 2,118.35
Apr 23 2017 07:34am
This one time when I basically had just started lifting I wore really cheap light pink shorts (not made for the gym but yolo).

Had a mad pump and was working a nice sweat up, look over and see this heybb 10/10 keep checking me out. Feelin pretty good right about now struttin my stuff like one the big boys

Not long after I catch a glimpse of my backside in the mirror and my ass was literally satched with sweat. Like, a noticeably darker shade than the rest of my shorts.
Don't mind a bit of bum sweat nowadays but that was another level. Safe to say I haven't lifted in those shorts since lol
Gold: 421.95
Warn: 10%
Apr 23 2017 08:31am
Quote (cloudkicker @ Apr 23 2017 05:33am)
HIV degrades within seconds to a minute after leaving the body via blood. the virus is extremely sensitive to changes in temperature and ph such that even if you were to stick yourself with a needle that had just been in an HIV positive person the transmission rate can be less than 1 percent depending on the specific design of the needle

on the otherrr hand...hepatitis...
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll