d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Archived Games > Marvel Heroes > Need Help
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 3.60
Feb 20 2017 03:59am
You don't have to spend a dime on Marvel Heroes 2016. And it's a lot of fun if you don't spend any money on it because it keeps you always playing hard and something to strive for. I started playing in October of 2015 and a couple minutes ago I just unlocked my 45th playable hero, Thor, for 400 eternity splinters.

Now I'm back down to 0 eternity splinters and saving up again. I also have 22 team-up heroes unlocked which you can pair with any of your heroes (like mercenaries). I've received a few in-game gifts that people can send you: Random costumes, boosts, cards, pets and all sorts of goodies. Other people can also gift you playable heroes or team-up heroes.

You can also level your favorite heroes to cosmic prestige (level 6 prestige). Which takes 25x longer.
I've gotten some heroes to cosmic prestige. A handful to level 60 cosmic prestige.

With the recent infinity gem system you can now strive for immortality and greatness.
The talents and traits of every hero, unlocking skills by level, is very easy to learn and use.
There is always a reason to grind for more experience. I'm having a lot of fun playing this game.

Soon omega gear will make it's anticipated debut in the game along with the super-heroic and omega difficulties.
Right now you can play normal, heroic and cosmic difficulty sliders... Cosmic is a ton of fun for me at th emomtn.

I no longer play Diablo II, Diablo III, Path of Exile or Grim Dawn because I enjoy Marvel Heroes more.
Gold: 312.00
Feb 22 2017 09:36pm
Quote (Madmartigan @ Feb 20 2017 09:59am)
You don't have to spend a dime on Marvel Heroes 2016. And it's a lot of fun if you don't spend any money on it because it keeps you always playing hard and something to strive for. I started playing in October of 2015 and a couple minutes ago I just unlocked my 45th playable hero, Thor, for 400 eternity splinters.

Now I'm back down to 0 eternity splinters and saving up again. I also have 22 team-up heroes unlocked which you can pair with any of your heroes (like mercenaries). I've received a few in-game gifts that people can send you: Random costumes, boosts, cards, pets and all sorts of goodies. Other people can also gift you playable heroes or team-up heroes.

You can also level your favorite heroes to cosmic prestige (level 6 prestige). Which takes 25x longer.
I've gotten some heroes to cosmic prestige. A handful to level 60 cosmic prestige.

With the recent infinity gem system you can now strive for immortality and greatness.
The talents and traits of every hero, unlocking skills by level, is very easy to learn and use.
There is always a reason to grind for more experience. I'm having a lot of fun playing this game.

Soon omega gear will make it's anticipated debut in the game along with the super-heroic and omega difficulties.
Right now you can play normal, heroic and cosmic difficulty sliders... Cosmic is a ton of fun for me at th emomtn.

I no longer play Diablo II, Diablo III, Path of Exile or Grim Dawn because I enjoy Marvel Heroes more.

*Rubs chin*

Lol. Not even worth it. :thumbsup:

Gold: 3.60
Feb 24 2017 04:24pm
Black Bolt just came out yesterday. The 61st playable hero on Marvel Heroes 2016!

LOL, I can't even keep up. I've only unlocked 45 of them and I've only cosmic prestiged a handful.
And there are still a lot of team-up heroes I don't have yet: Even though I have 22 of them.
Gold: 0.00
May 3 2017 06:14am
Quote (chelsea11 @ Feb 14 2017 09:43pm)
Pc for now, they want to take it to console in the future.
Free to play. Everything you can get without paying, although it's much faster if you buy some things.

I'm currently on and off in the game. You should give it a try if you are into diablo and marvel.

When are they going to take it to console? Do you have any Idea?
Gold: 0.00
May 8 2017 10:26pm
What if Black Bolt sneezed? would that be the end of world?!
Go Back To Marvel Heroes Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic