d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Starcraft I & II > I Think Its Retarded That
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,552.00
Mar 1 2017 12:58pm
shit troll men, pls no feed
Gold: 9.10
Mar 1 2017 01:54pm
Quote (ThESatYr @ Feb 28 2017 06:20pm)
As a Master player HotS, I'd say that nothing is done without consequences. Most "insignificant" things like losing your scouting SCV/Probe/Drone can be a considerable at some point, always depending on how you are opening and your opening also is.

To stay on the topic of the salt going on here, no, it ain't true that zerg expend freely. First of, it cost them 300 minerals + a drone (Drone = egg/times/minerals).. so 350 minerals on the count so far, only 50 below your two other races. But they also need a Queen (and in my opinion) to properly complete the expension, so another 150 minerals. So in total it makes it a whole 500 minerals. BUT! you are vulnerable to lose your queens, which is pretty annoying for a zerg who relly on them to put eggs down and produce units. That means that in a long term course of the game, zerg spend more into expending than the others.

Another argument maybe, or you're ready to quit uselessly raging over a fairly well balanced game?

(In case your argument against me is going to be the fact I said Master in HotS, is because I was also Master in LotV but during beta time, didn't enjoy my experience during it, ending up quiting. In overall, I probably understood the game more than you ever did.)

You are living proof that master league can be achieved with no hands.
Gold: 1,081.00
Mar 1 2017 07:21pm
Quote (slc_crew @ Mar 1 2017 12:58pm)
shit troll men, pls no feed

you just did homie by bumping this thread, lets see last reply was on feb 28 now you are the first post since 2 days ago, thanks for the comment dont forget to subscribe suckaaaa
Go Back To Starcraft I & II Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll