d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions > Trading Interface
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 381.00
Trader: Trusted
Feb 12 2017 09:32pm
this may take a few minds to perfect, but i can give a general idea of what i'm suggesting.

nearly all trades are setup via pm. even with a link to a trade post, common etiquette leaves it difficult to establish enough proof that someone scammed you. [ i.e. you are asked the game name for an established trade. you send the game name, but never receive confirmation back.] this leaves a large missing piece of evidence if something happens.(and many times does, but no one can prove it)

i am suggesting an optional interface system for trading. 1 user can start it with all requested info filled in to respected tabs. [item(s),fg price,game name/char name]. the second user would get the info, whether it be via pm or separate solution. accept along with attaching his own required info, or decline, with a tab for an optional reason. a pm or said separate solution would be sent back to both users as a virtual contract, in which can be used in S/A forum if needed later.
this info could also perhaps be attached with a short link to any mediator that is mediating a trade. this would save a lot of time especially as mediators have to go back and forth in pm's a couple times each user.

some games may require a different trade system, but this should cover most of them.

i'll list these as a poll tomorrow perhaps. i didn't realize that was kind of a necessity.

This post was edited by tagged4nothing on Feb 12 2017 09:35pm
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll