d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Perfect/realistic Self Found Necro On Ladder?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Feb 10 2017 07:23am
hi! leveling a HC ladder necro again and just got into nightmare, (skelliemancer build)

since ladders reset and high runes are so hard to find legit, what is realistic "perfect" self found gear for a necro over one ladder season?

I guess stuff like enigma is unrealistic, but could someone maybe make a list of what a top skelliemancer gear could look like after one ladder season? (no trading just self found)

Gold: 5,460.50
Feb 10 2017 11:47pm
High runes aren't that hard to find after they changed their drop rates. I know good 100% legit players who made self found Enigmas very early in the ladder by farming Kurast chests/Trav/Dia

so your gear should end up being somethign like

Tschzako
Enigma
BEAST
Homo
Marrow
etc,
Gold: 0.00
Feb 11 2017 03:57pm
Quote (Rune- @ 11 Feb 2017 07:47)
High runes aren't that hard to find after they changed their drop rates. I know good 100% legit players who made self found Enigmas very early in the ladder by farming Kurast chests/Trav/Dia

so your gear should end up being somethign like

Tschzako
Enigma
BEAST
Homo
Marrow
etc,

wauw ok thanks man! I will try to make enigma :D
Gold: 25.00
Feb 21 2017 12:45pm
Trang ouls is cheap and easy to get. Summoner is best way

Gold: 1,612.00
Mar 6 2017 01:43pm
To be honest shopping for 3 to summoner skills wand, ammu helm are quite good and not to hard to do.
Goldwrap, wealth runeword, geeds and that bow that gives 15% reduced vendor cost. Do some travs runs for gold and then use geeds and that bow for 30% reduced vendor cost when shopping.
to get skillers grab all baal grand charms and cube away with p gems.

But the biggest difference in boss killing is with teleport to drop your army on top of boss. So get something with tele charges. Also grab some crushing blow for merc or hope for cb monsters around river wp to revive then take them to baal after minions are killed.

Now for those with FG, Might merc with pride and faith bow on switch is Amazing that and enigma with high FRC to shame the sorc ;P
Though I may have played to many hours in this game ... in ... the .. past... LOL past LOL! (once I even tried metal golum of pride and zon merc with faith. sadly metal golum glitchs bye bye randomly between games, it was a sad day)
Gold: 3.37
Mar 6 2017 04:58pm
Beast os stupid. Leoric is better.
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll