d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Unfortunate Happening From A Well Known Trader! > Imfatok*** All Details Inside
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 33.00
Feb 8 2017 06:40pm
Gotta say... after just starting again yesterday night and being pked already and seeing some rather shady shit go down in the Hardcore realm... I've got my guards up, this isn't my first rodeo. At the moment i don't know a soul other than Alhizeer my trusty Mercernary... Long story short... after spending excess off 300 fg i am left hanging in the dust from some of what i feel personally... some shady ass business practices myself if i've ever seen them!

I ADVISE AHEAD OF TIME... I APOLOGIZE TO ANYBODY I MAY ALSO OFFEND READING THIS... HONESTLY DID NOT MEAN TO SOUR THIS GUY OUT... DID NOT REALIZE THE TERM TRUMP SUPPORTER WAS SO HIGHLY OFFENSIVE
i know this may sound sarcastic but i really do apologize... i didnt mean anything by it other than basically meaning a business nazzi! for fuck sake people take everything to heart

Quote (ImFatOk @ Feb 8 2017 08:20pm)
Quote (mlballerman @ Feb 8 2017 03:16pm)
Quote (ImFatOk @ Feb 8 2017 08:14pm)
Quote (mlballerman @ Feb 8 2017 03:14pm)
hey man what would u charge per unid torch? just curious... i rolled one of the 3 i need! ill be damned if i get 2 more of what i need lol

15 per

im in mlb1/1

45fg pls

oh snap could u possibly swing by so i could switch chars and grab em quick! just seen em all there[/QUOTE]

i am unable to connect. I cant help you transfer[/QUOTE]

is there any way you would be able to do some sort of like... discount deal man for the next ones?... i mean i just started again yesterday and i literally havent made any online friends yet to help transfer or nothing... and typically the dealer/trader doesnt leave until the whole deal is over and done with... i feel like i got kind of left high and dry from a business perspective. LMK! as i would certainly like to keep getting items from you man![/QUOTE]

It's not my responsibility to help you transfer m8...
There Are free public transfers via a bot, also you can make a post on jsp and someone can xfer you as well.
Depends what kind of "deal" you want, may be able ot help you out[/QUOTE]

dude the fuck i was buying item after item after item ... i know its not your responsibility but you left before i was even able to realize you were there... thats shady as fuck ... you make me wait and shit for your baby issues and then you just dip out and leave me in the dark... you have 100k fg and obviously enough items to cover your ass... help a fucking noob out with some hospitality and decency man... just trying to play the game here too... or what are you a trump supporter?
[/QUOTE]

yep. I use a drop bot. Clientless. so I cant sit in a game.
Insulting me isn't going to get you what you want, so you can fuck right off with that shit. You must be a liberal, entitled little jerk. talking about decency and hospitality...insulting me then asking for frees/discounts...sorry, the world doesn't work that way.[/QUOTE]

Conservative all the way... liberals are ruining my country (CANADA) ... i'm sorry you dont like to hear about the way you run your business bro but that was honestly without a doubt a very shady thing to do to somebody... i dont bot or use map hack or anything... never have and never will... i just get items and typically play solo...[/QUOTE]
what do I have to gain from you losing items? Use your head dude. Next time ask before you ASSUME I have the time and means to transfer you.[/QUOTE]

and again you were having me wait for you! More than once if i remember... but yet just a minute of your time is not worth the 300+ fg i spent... ahhh man you just don't see my side of it...
i guess i could have trusted a random to help me transfer. but i've been robbed many times before and i also had to leave probably 5-10 minutes after the transaction to go get my vehicle out of the shop.[/QUOTE]

Like I said, I would help you out. INSULTING SOMEONE YOU WANT TO HELP YOU ISN'T THE WAY TO DO IT BUD.[/QUOTE]

what by calling you a trump supporter ? holy shit dude grab some balls! its such a minor little insult... i guess that must have hit a soft spot or something... but typically a bit of ridicule when somebody shafts you is normal...[/QUOTE]

Post away, I hope you've learned your lesson. I hope someone helps you, and I hope you dont go hurling insults.[/QUOTE]

holy fuck i did not realize it was such a disgusting insult to be called a trump supporter... like damn dude it was a joke on you being a hardass... but if you took it to heart and get all salty about it... my bad! didnt mean to personally offend you ... like for real bro but it is what it is
Gold: 618.00
Feb 8 2017 06:46pm
Get over it man, you fucked up twice.

1) dont assume someone can transfer you, especially since you don't ask.
2) being rude and insulting.

I'd be more than willing to help you if you hadn't come off as rude, and then continued.

[/IMG]

This post was edited by ImFatOk on Feb 8 2017 06:50pm
Feb 8 2017 06:58pm
I didnt have time to assume.. you had dropped the items and left before i had a chance to ask you anything or even begin to think about arranging somebody to help me out... i hadnt even sent the fg yet you were already on my case about sending it! It was lickity split man... zero time to react...
such a unfortunate way to deal with your business aspect of things... dont give a fuck if the language gets a little out of hand... i never once personally insulted you as a person or anything to do with you... i referred to your shady practices in a reference that i guess i shouldnt have... and well it left you all sour dude...

im over it but i just wont let people like you get away with disrespecting the little people who did nothing but try and make ends meet
Gold: 618.00
Feb 8 2017 07:03pm
Quote (mlballerman @ Feb 8 2017 07:58pm)
I didnt have time to assume.. you had dropped the items and left before i had a chance to ask you anything or even begin to think about arranging somebody to help me out... i hadnt even sent the fg yet you were already on my case about sending it! It was lickity split man... zero time to react...
such a unfortunate way to deal with your business aspect of things... dont give a fuck if the language gets a little out of hand... i never once personally insulted you as a person or anything to do with you... i referred to your shady practices in a reference that i guess i shouldnt have... and well it left you all sour dude...

im over it but i just wont let people like you get away with disrespecting the little people who did nothing but try and make ends meet

You make zero sense

try being nice. It works wonders. Entitlement is a real issue with you.

I don't owe you anything. I provided the items as described. That's where my service ends.
I would have helped you out. But you were rude. Get over yourself. I've done more for the hc community than you could imagine.
But I've never helped out a dickhead.

/thread
Feb 8 2017 07:12pm
im not saying you havent helped the community or anything man... please talk yourself up more... justify what you did as much as you want! what ever helps you sleep at night bro!
i went about it rather respectfully ... im a fucking 28 year old MAN living in world these days that as you have proven so well here... is a cruel dog eat dog world... and as much as you cant take a few curse words... you also cant take the fact you did not make sure the trade went safe and sound... what if you just dropped them before i was there and the game dropped before i noticed... Its the whole principal of the situation dog...

i wanted items... you delivered items sure! but where in the D2JSP trading guidelines does it say that all you gotta do is appear and drop and dip the fuck out... a trade is a trade... hand over the item... make sure the other party receives the item... both parties are paid and happy and we all move on... if there is any sort of discrepancy... that shit can get heated! especially after 3 lost torches on my SECOND GODDAMN DAY OF PLAYING DIABLO LIKE FUCK! kind of a piss off if ya know what i mean? my bad if FEW FUCKING BOMBS GOT DROPPED ... but it was more aless to show emotion man... nothing was disrespectful about any of that ... except for the trump reference which again ... i will apologize for because its what started this all ...
my family owns a business and if its run shafty they get chewed out by the customer and you know what happens? we dont shit down their throats we kindly make it right even if they slap out paperwork out of our hands, off of our desks and tell us how poor of a job we are doing.

Business is business... you choose to run it how ever you please but dont expect zero backlash if this is how you execute
Gold: 5,460.50
Feb 9 2017 02:06am
Omg, just mule by yourself. Wait 5 mins in a game and it will be perm
Feb 9 2017 09:37am
Quote (Rune- @ Feb 9 2017 08:06am)
Omg, just mule by yourself. Wait 5 mins in a game and it will be perm

it dropped after about 5-10 minutes is my guess... i had to jet out of the house for 10-15 and came back and game was gone... was in a rush to do some real life shit so had to leave quickly after that anyways... was just hoping a decent stand up fella would let me pick up my gear before the trade was over
Gold: 12,708.89
Feb 9 2017 06:25pm
Yeah you're in the wrong here. As you yourself said, it's not his responsibility to help you mule after a trade. If you asked nicely and he was able, knowing Fat, I'm sure he would have been willing to help you out. Instead, you went all "I know, it's not your responsibility to do this, and I didn't ask you to, but fuck you for not doing it anyway".

ImFatOk is a well known and trustworthy guy, you're the one being a dick. Next time, either ask in advance if you need help muling after, or just make a thread on JSP asking for help.
Gold: 2.30
Feb 11 2017 08:22pm
Quote (mlballerman @ Feb 9 2017 10:37am)
it dropped after about 5-10 minutes is my guess... i had to jet out of the house for 10-15 and came back and game was gone... was in a rush to do some real life shit so had to leave quickly after that anyways... was just hoping a decent stand up fella would let me pick up my gear before the trade was over

if the items meant much to you ur errands could have waited or u should have traded when u was free also ur a new user and u should read the rules about trading... sorry u gotta learn the hard way but dont blame others for a newbish mistake on your part
Gold: 2.30
Feb 11 2017 08:23pm
Quote (VTMatt4960 @ Feb 9 2017 07:25pm)
Yeah you're in the wrong here. As you yourself said, it's not his responsibility to help you mule after a trade. If you asked nicely and he was able, knowing Fat, I'm sure he would have been willing to help you out. Instead, you went all "I know, it's not your responsibility to do this, and I didn't ask you to, but fuck you for not doing it anyway".

ImFatOk is a well known and trustworthy guy, you're the one being a dick. Next time, either ask in advance if you need help muling after, or just make a thread on JSP asking for help.

vouch ImFatOk idk how much ive dealt with him but its been alot over the years
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll