d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Ironfist > March 17th On Netflix
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 92.71
Warn: 50%
Mar 23 2017 08:24pm
Quote (KCCO @ Mar 23 2017 02:49pm)
i thought it was great to me it would be daredevil>luke cage>iron fist>jessica jones.

watched some of the daredevil fight scenes ot compare and yeah i definitely thought hte martial arts could have been a lot better but im going to chalk that up to danny not being in control of his chi yet. colleen actress is curvy as fuck and was good.

cant wait for defenders to come out

luke cage was so bad lol
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 23 2017 10:33pm
Quote (JudgeTedd @ Mar 23 2017 07:15pm)
nah the only positive thing about it is the actress playing colleen wing is hot asf

She's a 6 at best... Incredibly mediocre for someone playing a badass Japanese girl.

I honestly can't fucking stomach the selfrightous anti killing bullshit when it's this bad.

Chance to destroy the hand and get them out of your city/company forever. Oh no, I couldn't possibly let one fucking irrelevant girl die for that purpose.

So... These guys are running around killing everyone, your family, your friends, your legacy, and they're actively trying to murder you. Not to mention they're pushing a new drug that would result in literally millions of deaths. What should we do about it? Lets beat them up and tell them not to come back. That'll show those fuckers. So fucking stupid. Also, Claire was decent in DD season 1. Why did they make her the most annoying, terrible, incompetent and just fucking stupid person ever? Everything she did was terrible, starting with her horrible fucking manners to her just going full retard every time she opened her mouth. I have 0 faith that the Defenders won't be complete fucking garbage. DD season 2 was bad, Luke Cage was terrible and Iron Fist was just as fucking bad. It only gets worse. Jessica Jones was a good show, but only because of killgrave. She was another whiny ass annoying idiot. So, you've got one cool guy who doesn't work in teams, so his role will be limited and 4 terrible shows/characters converging into one.

Why is anyone hyped for this?

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Mar 23 2017 10:35pm
Gold: 10,025.00
Mar 24 2017 03:57am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 23 2017 10:33pm)
She's a 6 at best... Incredibly mediocre for someone playing a badass Japanese girl.

I honestly can't fucking stomach the selfrightous anti killing bullshit when it's this bad.

Chance to destroy the hand and get them out of your city/company forever. Oh no, I couldn't possibly let one fucking irrelevant girl die for that purpose.

So... These guys are running around killing everyone, your family, your friends, your legacy, and they're actively trying to murder you. Not to mention they're pushing a new drug that would result in literally millions of deaths. What should we do about it? Lets beat them up and tell them not to come back. That'll show those fuckers. So fucking stupid. Also, Claire was decent in DD season 1. Why did they make her the most annoying, terrible, incompetent and just fucking stupid person ever? Everything she did was terrible, starting with her horrible fucking manners to her just going full retard every time she opened her mouth. I have 0 faith that the Defenders won't be complete fucking garbage. DD season 2 was bad, Luke Cage was terrible and Iron Fist was just as fucking bad. It only gets worse. Jessica Jones was a good show, but only because of killgrave. She was another whiny ass annoying idiot. So, you've got one cool guy who doesn't work in teams, so his role will be limited and 4 terrible shows/characters converging into one.

DD S2 was significantly better than S1. The first half of Luke Cage when the bad guy was the club owner was really good, turned to shit after that. JJ was annoying but tennant was great.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 24 2017 06:22am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 24 2017 12:33am)

what in the hell were you on while watching? dd season 2 was amazing....... honestly what could you have asked for to be better in daredevil season 2? the punisher saga was unreal - one of the best moments was when frank was held captive by the irish and he hides a razor in his fucking arm cuts him self free and you can see how scared those bitches were when he stood up and grabbed the shot gun. the camera pan around that shot was unreal.
the story progressed at a good pace and the acting was great.
Mar 24 2017 03:40pm
Quote (KCCO @ Mar 24 2017 06:22am)
what in the hell were you on while watching? dd season 2 was amazing....... honestly what could you have asked for to be better in daredevil season 2? the punisher saga was unreal - one of the best moments was when frank was held captive by the irish and he hides a razor in his fucking arm cuts him self free and you can see how scared those bitches were when he stood up and grabbed the shot gun. the camera pan around that shot was unreal.
the story progressed at a good pace and the acting was great.

The single shot fight scene down the stairs of the apt building was probably the best fight scene ever on television.
Mar 24 2017 03:41pm
Quote (Blah58 @ Mar 24 2017 04:40pm)
The single shot fight scene down the stairs of the apt building was probably the best fight scene ever on television.

umm

bloodsprt plays on tv regularly

nice try
Mar 24 2017 03:48pm
Quote (WhoBut_WBMason @ Mar 24 2017 03:41pm)
umm

bloodsprt plays on tv regularly

nice try

That's a movie dumbass.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 24 2017 09:54pm
gay as fuck...dude is so weak
Mar 24 2017 09:54pm
Quote (Blah58 @ Mar 24 2017 04:48pm)
That's a movie dumbass.