d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Billmoney's Pvp T-storm / Es Sorc Guide > For v 1.11 Soft / Ladder
Prev13456725Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: 253.20
Warn: 70%
Apr 30 2007 08:37pm
halicarnasus plz stfu and stop posting, I am not out to be "OMG #1 SORC ON US EAST EVER" it's just a fun build.

ive already joined duel games at 83 and I can hold my own against any class. (except of course G-pallys that can't be killed by like anything, but then again they have no friends so I don't care)

so plz, if u play us east soft ladder PM ME TO DUEL

and poison is not a problem when you wear treks, but you guys wouldn't know that because you are ignorant and either a. haven't read my build, b. don't know how to read, or c. both

This post was edited by billmoney on Apr 30 2007 08:37pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Apr 30 2007 08:44pm
Yes you're right....50k+ poison nova damage is no problem for a sorc with 300 life. sleep.gif lol.

And mind you, even at 95% ES, a psn nova nec with a fire golem will tear you apart. Once your life reaches 1, anything can and will kill you anyway. Even if the ES does absorb 95% of damage, and say the aura from a fire golem only does 300 dmg, which is terribly understated, 5% of that is 15 damage, which is enough to drop 1 life point. lol.

IMO, treks don't help that much, especially since with this build your resists will not be maxed. MANY chars will tear you up, and I don't care what public duel game you said you were in, any char can join a game and roll it if the other 7 guys are using like sigon's set, because that is the best they can afford. lol

...my point being with that is I can't say your character did great in a duel game because the quality of the characters you dueled is unknown. Duel some good chars, and watch your sorc get 5-0'd, easily.
Gold: 27.00
Apr 30 2007 08:51pm
good build if your in a lld game or if your dueling 0 resist chars who dont know what there doing..
otherwise trash. and thats not my opinion its a fact

This post was edited by only_best on Apr 30 2007 08:52pm
Apr 30 2007 08:56pm
Quote (only_best @ Mon, Apr 30 2007, 09:51pm)
good build if your in a lld game or if your dueling 0 resist chars who dont know what there doing..
otherwise trash. and thats not my opinion its a fact

Exactly what I said, but worded different. Vouch, completely.
Gold: 2,359.00
Apr 30 2007 09:03pm
sounds fucking sweet... u guys are newbs..he made a diff char that is not mainstream AT ALL and it doesnt suck...es nova sorcs that are built similar are also very good...nonetheless stop spamming the dudes article and find something else to do with ur time...props 2 u dude
Apr 30 2007 09:07pm
Quote (g_hood_0009 @ Mon, Apr 30 2007, 10:03pm)
sounds fucking sweet... u guys are newbs..he made a diff char that is not mainstream AT ALL and it doesnt suck...es nova sorcs that are built similar are also very good...nonetheless stop spamming the dudes article and find something else to do with ur time...props 2 u dude

Um...Nova Sorcs ARE good, but that is because they have high fcr and can cast nova very quickly. Few people can evade nova-stun lock. TS, however, hits like every 2-3 seconds at best. That is plenty of time for any char to get away, even without hitting the necessary break points for fcr or fhr. It's not mainstream for a reason. sleep.gif
Gold: 0.00
May 1 2007 12:30am
Quote (Halicarnasus @ Tue, May 1 2007, 02:44am)
Yes you're right....50k+ poison nova damage is no problem for a sorc with 300 life. sleep.gif lol.

And mind you, even at 95% ES, a psn nova nec with a fire golem will tear you apart. Once your life reaches 1, anything can and will kill you anyway. Even if the ES does absorb 95% of damage, and say the aura from a fire golem only does 300 dmg, which is terribly understated, 5% of that is 15 damage, which is enough to drop 1 life point. lol.

IMO, treks don't help that much, especially since with this build your resists will not be maxed. MANY chars will tear you up, and I don't care what public duel game you said you were in, any char can join a game and roll it if the other 7 guys are using like sigon's set, because that is the best they can afford. lol

...my point being with that is I can't say your character did great in a duel game because the quality of the characters you dueled is unknown. Duel some good chars, and watch your sorc get 5-0'd, easily.

Ive dueled a number of psn necs with my Nova (which for shits and giggles I dont bo with) and although once hit you go down to once point, the fire golem hits me but hasnt killed me yet.... I have even been hit by teeth and another psn nova and they were both deflected by Chilling Armor....

Psn nec vs a 600 base life es sorc isnt a easy duel on the necs part, he still has to finish it.... I think this gives Bill an advantage as he doesnt even need to be near the guy to hurt him.... I won each duel by teleing in after he novaed and tried to tele away, with Bill he just needs to be Def and take pot shots with lightning....

I think his winning will depend moreso on who he duels, but still it is a viable char...

This post was edited by FutbolPlayer on May 1 2007 12:33am
Gold: 57.00
May 1 2007 11:26am
Wow, FutBolPlayer actually knows what hes talking about. GJ man!

And although Billmoney's sorc currently has 400 or so life, thats without life skillers, im sure if he were to get a hold of 9x 30+ lifers, and some 20/5 scs he would probably have about 1k life after bo like most decked out es sorcs.

And Halicarnasus, no necro can get 50+k psn neva, at most psn nova can be like.. 15k over 2 seconds, so you must be thinking of psn explosion. But.. if your necro is doing 50k psn explosion he sucks, because mine does 150k.. (but sence it doesnt work in duels, its also junk)
May 1 2007 11:47am
Again, like I said to Bill, FutbolPlayer, there is no way to determine the caliber (quality) of the players you dueled. Good psn nova necs do a lot more dmg than 15k, and they can easily kill others, whether with their fire golem, with bone spear, bone spirit, or whatever they choose. There are plenty of ways to drop 1 point of life, the necro just has to be semi-smart about it.

My overall point is that a TS sorc is not the most effective killer, and he isnt hitting the 105 fcr breakpoint, even, which means any char can and will catch him. His TS dmg won't do very much, expecially against a player with stacked resists. And, mind you, 3.8k TS dmg is nothing. My lite sorc does 3.3k, and she has 1 point into TS. Trust me when I say TS cant kill any characters aside from the very inexperience players using horrible gear. The char may have decent staying power simply because of ES, but that doesn't matter if it can't deal damage effectively. Think about the guys out there who have massively stacked resists such that my sorc's 45k lite dmg can't even do more than 1/10 of their life at peak damage. His damage will do nothing to them, almost, and trust me on this, there are MANY characters in pubby duels that have resists stacked that high.

But you know, why am I fighting this anymore? If your character sucks, then that is one more kill for me. Congrats. I don't care anymore. sleep.gif
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 100%
May 1 2007 12:03pm
Yeah, lets all make 300 life TS sorcs. Ill stick to my ghost ^______________________________^
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev13456725Next
Closed New Topic New Poll