d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > D3 Archives > Asia/Consoles 2012+ >
Service
> Need Help Now Urgent Question
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Feb 3 2017 09:31pm
I need some help I got a PS4 however I want to get another one maybe the new model that supports 4K. I need help i bought diablo 3 ros through the Sony store. Question 1 will I loose that per base or can I redownload it on my new PS4? I don't want to have to pay for it twice. Question 2 how do I save my current files so that I don't loose all my chars and all the gear I have on them. Please help
Gold: 0.00
Feb 4 2017 07:10am
make sure you deactivate current console as primary and the pro as new primary and upload saves to the psn cloud

other option is to do a transfer of your systems I believe they have a way to transfer ps4 to pro with an etherney
Gold: 33,083.62
Feb 25 2017 06:12pm
if any thing id copy your diablo 3 files onto a usb (saves your chars and such) to save that half its pretty easy and can be found on youtube, the other the game in general should automatically swap over once u deactivate and make it your main like Psn said long as you log onto your main account on it. other game saves may be effected if u have alot of others fallout4, skyrim w.e that u may need to backup too if u dont wanna lose that data. but idk havent messed with it much besides going from ps3 to a ps4 then to another ps4 idk about the new model if that will let you do the same things which im sure it would
Go Back To Asia/Consoles 2012+ Topic List
Add Reply New Topic