d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Zod Legion > Recruiting
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 135.69
Jan 31 2017 01:42pm

Turning my attention to recruitment for the Zod Legion once again. We're focused on recruiting dedicated legit duelists for FPK, pub duels and private inter-clan duels/tournaments. If you'd like to join us visit www.zodlegion.com. If you're interested in joining our d2jsp guild simply sign up and shoot me a PM.

Clan Name: Zod Legion
Clan Logo: The Vampire Gaze Grim Helm with a Zod rune socketed into one eye is the Zod Legion mascot. This item represents a humble beginning with a timeless quality of durability and resilience. The Zod rune in one eye represents our indestructible foundation.
Clan Moto: We are indestructible!
Clan Vision: The Zod Legion was designed upon the basis of community and fair play. We focus above all else on having a long lasting, close knit community to play with. Our members always take priority, which is why we've been around for so long and been able to reach out to so many different games. Fair play is also a key element to our success as we enforce strict anti cheating rules with a zero tolerance policy, ensuring all our members have the most enjoyable gaming experience.
Clan Goals: We are the Zod Legion, we are indestructible. We will never stop our expansion, and hope to dominate the casual gaming scene as the top community to be in. We will branch into multiple games, genres, and even platforms to have an ever expanding reach where our players can always find a home for their gaming needs.
Feb 2 2017 05:40pm
Recruitment is going pretty smooth for a game that peaked around 2005. Most recruitment games turn into BM duels which is pretty fun, so we'll keep recruiting this way. B) I love how clans used to be a big deal and there were tons of them, but now when you recruit for one it seems like people are genuinely offended by the concept. Kids these days...
Feb 6 2017 02:18pm
I've been kind of lazy recruiting. However, that was mostly due to not having a really solid means of helping new members rush and level up their new Zod Legion clan accounts. I've slowly but surely revamped my old recruitment processing and have a few new members to show for it. Still though, not much success in public recruitment games. Lots of fun dueling though, so I can't complain much. Most of the new recruits are old time Diablo II players returning after many years from break. Still seeking some high quality duelists to wreak havoc in duel games like the good ole' days. Til' then I'm stuck to eternally solo groups of haters in every duel game.
Feb 8 2017 08:40am
Recruitment hit a massive boom, we're looking like a pretty decent group now. 6 members with freshly leveled clan accounts are online, so we're not back to our old glory days, but we are surely back to being an established clan. Discord helps a ton for the new guys to all meet and setup games without having anyone friend listed yet.
Feb 17 2017 03:58pm
Huge boom in recruits, people are loving the activity and clan in general. Too many guys to even keep on a single friend list, our discord is pretty insane. We have a good mix of older members along with these new guys to balance things out. Life's good. B)
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Add Reply New Topic