d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Favorite Songs & Bands > Summoning Tribute Album
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 18,196.00
Feb 4 2017 10:03pm

First two tracks of their latest full length album 'Shards of Silver Fade', interesting as ice and a frozen celestial body adrift, lifeless and devoid - Capture the melodies of fargone Extinction.
Feb 4 2017 10:13pm
Up to you, knowing Summoning grants you instantaneous respect in my eyes. Music Exchange shall we?

Your turn! In private messages or in this topic. Mainly, Black Metal, a few Melodic Death Metals, a few Industrial Metals, Darkwave I'm quite well accustomed to, even Pagan Metal, even a little Folk Metal, pop & generic songs I have a guilty pleasure for, ;p beautiful songs though, as my ear is quite refined.

Let's try to stick to Quality for Quality, I've just given you Quality of Solemnity, exploring the Outerworld, Celestial bodies, the band is from Australia, It just glimmers to me, when they can associate with their national identities, what I'm thinking, there's Stars of Night in the Australian flag, get it? They went for the Stars, and are amongst them. This is a big gift I'd say, in my eyes, new band, who knows what they'll compose in the years to come, having only heard a few of their developing albums, the latest the most exquisite and well developed, they're at the peak now, drifting in Space with the Stars.

Got something similar?
Feb 4 2017 10:23pm
I came from Normandy to where I am today, a long time ago. Fluent in French of course, but my vernacular is well, quite interesting, having Vikings in my blood. Our Flag, of our People, is the Flag of France, withe a Bright Yellow Star, on the top Blue. We're very unique, and number much less than a million of true Form, linguistically. My olden friends in Normandy conquered Britain, and we stayed, eventually to colonize the Northern Coast of North America. I still have my Forefathers' Normand Family name, a Royal Family of Normandy who were Barons under William our Conqueror. We still use archaic, viking-like words or pronunciations. Accept my friend request will you!
Feb 4 2017 10:25pm
Funny, I was born only two days before you were, the day of the founding of the First Empire of the French, four days after Napoleon's Coronation.
Gold: 5.00
Feb 5 2017 12:07am
Quote (Wyrmvater @ 5 Feb 2017 06:02)
Why thank you, knowing you actually took the time to post about Summoning, O wow, one of my very top favorite bands since I was 16 almost ten years ago, you took the time to post it here... where almost nobody would recognize them, save a few Metaliers.

Get on Tracker and download Midnight Odyssey, it's like... Melodic Black Metal, basically about... Space.. and the Night, and the keyboards/synths are Magical.

Try it out right here, Solemnity in outerspace setting, like nothing you've listened to Before.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql_5J9ya990

Quite an amazing band :)
Go Back To Favorite Songs & Bands Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll