d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Call of Duty Series > Finally Got Exclusion Zone > After So Long
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 95.99
Warn: 20%
Feb 8 2017 10:26pm
Quote (Sasori @ Feb 8 2017 03:47pm)
you're one of those alternative facts retards who only believes in a reality that they want too regardless of anything to the contrary. we have nothing further to discuss.

Underlined the part where you thought you were of superior intelligence, despite your rather loose grasp of the English language.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Feb 9 2017 02:36am
Quote (CuttingEdge @ Feb 8 2017 02:42pm)
Careful, he'll fill your inbox with [AUTISTIC SCREECHING]

All good, kept it full for years now.
Feb 9 2017 11:03am
Quote (Noobalator @ Feb 9 2017 12:36am)

All good, kept it full for years now.

That's one hell of an idea.

I just ended up blocking him. Dude has some serious deep rooted mental issues.
I ACTUALLY feel bad for him. Like legitimately.
What kind of miserable beta manlet life must you live in order to think you're smarter than everyone else, while being significantly less intelligence.

Zane is the epitome of JSP.

Losers that did nothing with their life, but still think they're King Shit because they are good at a video game.

Oh get this, when I finally broke down and accepted his barrage of challenges on "any game"

He disputed my game. Called it bad, and said there's no skill involved.

He was talking about Battlefield 1. Which is arguably the most skill intensive FPS available. Lmk when you can lead shots with precision, then I'll say you have skill.
Gold: 293.50
Feb 9 2017 02:36pm
Quote (CuttingEdge @ Feb 9 2017 11:03am)
That's one hell of an idea.

I just ended up blocking him. Dude has some serious deep rooted mental issues.
I ACTUALLY feel bad for him. Like legitimately.
What kind of miserable beta manlet life must you live in order to think you're smarter than everyone else, while being significantly less intelligence.

Zane is the epitome of JSP.

Losers that did nothing with their life, but still think they're King Shit because they are good at a video game.

Oh get this, when I finally broke down and accepted his barrage of challenges on "any game"

He disputed my game. Called it bad, and said there's no skill involved.

He was talking about Battlefield 1. Which is arguably the most skill intensive FPS available. Lmk when you can lead shots with precision, then I'll say you have skill.

battlefield 1 isn't even playable at a competitive level, i challenged you to CS:GO and CoD which are the only competitive FPS there are and you dodged. you are retarded just stop talking dog.
Feb 10 2017 04:22am
Quote (Sasori @ Feb 9 2017 12:36pm)
battlefield 1 isn't even playable at a competitive level, i challenged you to CS:GO and CoD which are the only competitive FPS there are and you dodged. you are retarded just stop talking dog.

So if I don't accept one of your games, I'm dodging.

But if you don't accept one of my games, you're just too good to play that game?

Gotcha.

Stay small time bro. I'm sure you'll continue to do nothing with your life.
Feb 10 2017 12:19pm
Quote (CuttingEdge @ Feb 10 2017 04:22am)
So if I don't accept one of your games, I'm dodging.

But if you don't accept one of my games, you're just too good to play that game?

Gotcha.

Stay small time bro. I'm sure you'll continue to do nothing with your life.

i challenged you to a standardized MMA fight, and you challenged me to WWE wrestling match, that is the comparison between the two i'm drawing. battlefield isn't a competitive game.
i know your self esteem is so low you don't think you can hang in a actual competitive game but atleast have some pride and dignity homie.
Feb 10 2017 08:53pm
Quote (Sasori @ Feb 10 2017 10:19am)
i challenged you to a standardized MMA fight, and you challenged me to WWE wrestling match, that is the comparison between the two i'm drawing. battlefield isn't a competitive game.
i know your self esteem is so low you don't think you can hang in a actual competitive game but atleast have some pride and dignity homie.

You challenged me to MMA, and I asked if you knew anything about BJJ. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. That's MMA.

Should spend less time playing video games, and more time trying to find those chromosomes you misplaced.
Feb 11 2017 12:11am
Quote (CuttingEdge @ Feb 10 2017 08:53pm)
You challenged me to MMA, and I asked if you knew anything about BJJ. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. That's MMA.

Should spend less time playing video games, and more time trying to find those chromosomes you misplaced.

find me a competitive gaming tournament with any credibility for battlefield, any sort of annual circuit, with pro teams, sponsers, leagues, anything. i'll wait.
if you can do that, i'll call it a credible game. worth playing.
Feb 11 2017 12:27am
Quote (Sasori @ Feb 10 2017 10:11pm)
find me a competitive gaming tournament with any credibility for battlefield, any sort of annual circuit, with pro teams, sponsers, leagues, anything. i'll wait.
if you can do that, i'll call it a credible game. worth playing.

Elitism and autism don't typically go hand in hand.

That's quite impressive.
Feb 11 2017 12:37am
Quote (CuttingEdge @ Feb 11 2017 12:27am)
Elitism and autism don't typically go hand in hand.

That's quite impressive.

an insult and an admittance of defeat don't typically go hand in hand, that's quite impressive.
Go Back To Call of Duty Series Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll