d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Halo Series > Looking For Players To Do A Job For Halo 3 > Will Pay Fg If Someone Can Help Me.
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 20.02
Jan 26 2017 06:22pm
I Need people to Help Me Win in Lone Wolves By Adding Me as A Friend And Submit A Preferred Player Review which makes it more Likely to Join each others Same Game in Matchmaking Like Lonewolves And Or be on the Same Team in Teamed Matches Eh?

I will Pay FG to anyone that MANAGES to Join the Same Game as Me And Feed Me Kills Helping Me find your Location in Party Chat ONCE we Join each Others Game But Not before. Not Very many people Play Halo 3 on Xbox 360 these Days And Lone Wolves And Social Slayer are Only Game MODES ANYONE EVEN Plays anymore So..... I Am Assuming it will be Difficult to Join the SAME Matchmaking Lone Wolves Free Fo All Game But it WILL HAPPEN! Considering How Little Players there are in the Mode And if you ALSO Submit A Preffered Player Review for Someone it means that your more Likely to be in Same Game during Matchmaking because you Enjoy Playing with that Person.

Private Message Me if you are Interested in Helping Me Out, Please And Thank You! Okay.....
Gold: 10,213.07
Feb 5 2017 09:29am
get a xbox one, buy master chief collection.
1-50 ranking system.
full game modes for H3, full of people.
Gold: 20.02
Feb 5 2017 08:23pm
............ I am not gonna get warned so im gonna just ignore u .
Go Back To Halo Series Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll