d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Met Cool Guy Who Was Decked Out In Mtx Gfx > Microtransaction Graphics
Prev134567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 95.20
Jan 24 2017 08:59am
Pretty sure I fucked up by feeding this retarded stray. He keeps coming back lul

This post was edited by allience on Jan 24 2017 09:00am
Gold: 680.00
Jan 24 2017 09:22am
Quote (JohnMiller92 @ Jan 24 2017 11:40am)
So, just because you got your moneys worth out of the game means it's okay for it fail and disappoint the rest of the people who supported GGG?

Should read my entire post, not just the part you found inflammatory. (ie you ignored my facts and commented on my opinion)

They devoted 3 people to the project and from that we benefited from it directly with the dx11 and other performance improvements. Had they not made an xbox version and instead simply said we hired 3 people to greatly improve performance of the game/engine, (which it has in a. Measurable way for most, not all) how would you feel?

I think xbox is an issue people could be concerned about, but i dont think we have enough information or precedent to warrent a backlash. Ggg has typically been upfront, honest and genuine about their changes and the effect they have.

I dont hate you, dont have the time. Im just saying give it some thought and a little perspective. Consider the other side of every argument you make and you might find the world is not so black amd white

This post was edited by IsolationYears on Jan 24 2017 09:29am
Gold: 90.58
Jan 24 2017 09:32am
Quote (IsolationYears @ Jan 24 2017 07:22am)
Should read my entire post, not just the part you found inflammatory. (ie you ignored my facts and commented on my opinion)

They devoted 3 people to the project and from that we benefited from it directly with the dx11 and other performance improvements. Had they not made an xbox version and instead simply said we hired 3 people to greatly improve performance of the game/engine, (which it has for most, not all) how would you feel?

I dont hate you, dont have the time. Im just saying give it some thought and a little perspective.

They devoted 3 people to the project and from that we benefited from it directly with the dx11 and other performance improvements. Had they not made an xbox version and instead simply said we hired 3 people to greatly improve performance of the game/engine, (which it has for most, not all) how would you feel?

Except we have not benefited jack shit from DX 11. Disco bug still happens on DX 11, we still cannot do end-game maps with a 6 man party without immense amount of lag, etc. The only reason Chris said that about the DX 11 parallel is because he wants to calm the waters with the current supporters knowing that their money partially went towards the PC version. (So they wouldn't flip shit, however people are starting to see through the bs now)

They should invest developers into a new engine, get Brevik to stop fiddling around with the shitty Chinese literal P2W death token version, and get him and a team going to start crafting a new engine up. Would be way more beneficial in the long haul, especially since Chris said in his interview he's planning for 10 acts under this engine, yeah good luck. A load of malarkey

This post was edited by JohnMiller92 on Jan 24 2017 09:33am
Gold: 1,337,200.00
Jan 24 2017 10:25am
wtf
Gold: 228.06
Jan 24 2017 11:30am
:locked:
Gold: 391.99
Jan 24 2017 11:57am
DRAMA
Gold: 41.00
Jan 24 2017 01:23pm
Not really into reading this bullshit and also not planning on responding to johnmiller's mom defending him but... from the few sentences I read, I just want to say something :
Am I the only one here recognizing the same behavior that we witnessed when TheTr4der came here?
Let me explain myself... Maybe john's mom will then agree with us a little more and stop trying to be the bully savior.

When TheTr4der came here he just started creating a bunch of dumbass provocative topics. He proceeded to pretty much answer to everyone, quoting them, mocking and deriding their opinion (irony here btw).
The next thing you saw were people letting him know he was a moron and (obviously) started insulting him for pretty much all the dumb shit he kept on posting and posting (even if some of his stuff made sense, people didn't bother trying to read between the lines so they insulted him anyway).

Now, obviously, after a few attempts at forcing his mindset into this subforum, he noticed not only did it not work too much, NOBODY actually thought the way he did. So he started playing the victim, just like what we have here.
"I'm allowed to have different opinions"
"Being different doesn't make me a bad person"
Blah blah blah blah, all that bullcrap, we've heard it before, John Miller. And the reason why people are telling you that you have issues isn't for the very purpose of insulting you. You've posted enough stuff here for us to quickly analyze you and pull a conclusion out of it. Not because we're fucking psychiatrists but because you're not the first one to come here, flip tables, then play the victim.
Gold: 90.58
Jan 24 2017 01:32pm
Quote (Dude012 @ Jan 24 2017 11:23am)
Not really into reading this bullshit and also not planning on responding to johnmiller's mom defending him but... from the few sentences I read, I just want to say something :
Am I the only one here recognizing the same behavior that we witnessed when TheTr4der came here?
Let me explain myself... Maybe john's mom will then agree with us a little more and stop trying to be the bully savior.

When TheTr4der came here he just started creating a bunch of dumbass provocative topics. He proceeded to pretty much answer to everyone, quoting them, mocking and deriding their opinion (irony here btw).
The next thing you saw were people letting him know he was a moron and (obviously) started insulting him for pretty much all the dumb shit he kept on posting and posting (even if some of his stuff made sense, people didn't bother trying to read between the lines so they insulted him anyway).

Now, obviously, after a few attempts at forcing his mindset into this subforum, he noticed not only did it not work too much, NOBODY actually thought the way he did. So he started playing the victim, just like what we have here.
"I'm allowed to have different opinions"
"Being different doesn't make me a bad person"
Blah blah blah blah, all that bullcrap, we've heard it before, John Miller. And the reason why people are telling you that you have issues isn't for the very purpose of insulting you. You've posted enough stuff here for us to quickly analyze you and pull a conclusion out of it. Not because we're fucking psychiatrists but because you're not the first one to come here, flip tables, then play the victim.

I'm not playing the victim. Criticize the fuck out of all me all you want, just don't resort to flaming and hurling derogatory insults as ad-hominems

This post was edited by JohnMiller92 on Jan 24 2017 01:33pm
Gold: 30,884.00
Jan 24 2017 01:52pm
well well well, if it isn't the little stupid noob John miller again always arguing in every thread and being toxic
Gold: 8,825.90
Jan 24 2017 02:24pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

gg u fakers
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev134567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll