d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Firebear > Rw Questions
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 109.01
Jan 24 2017 11:36pm
Quote (sploodicus @ Jan 24 2017 10:15pm)
Thinking I will do an ebotz.
Is 2h better?
So far this has been a very fun build, I didn't do the 6 shaels due to my lack of dmg and just made a cheap oath.

2hand is alot better :)

botd ba isnt bad, but it's not ideal either, the problem being speed. Botd ba is looking at 9fpa out of the box, and 8 with 20 or more off wep ias. Given that fireclaw maxes at 4fpa, anything slower than 6 imo is a compromise. Botd Great Thresher hits 6 with alot more wallop compared to BA. Grief Pb is 8 out of the box and gets down to 7fpa with any piece of ias (like highlords) Botd Great thresher is 7fpa, hitting 6fpa with 70 off wep ias. The easy way to hit this is to use a 2 socketed fireclaw pelt, then highlords, laying of hands gloves. You can also look at Ik gloves+boots + nos coil and ias jalas or something like that. Treachery would make the bp easy, but imo it's not worth giving up 300%ed from Fort.

With shockwave bears never struggle for safety. Just make sure you're hitting max res basically.

Oath Feral Axe is a 6fpa wep that's not hard to make and still pwns a botd ba ;P

This post was edited by Master_Zappy on Jan 24 2017 11:41pm
Gold: 201.12
Jan 25 2017 02:19am
Looking into a 2h weapon now! Thinking a GThresh or GA since they are both fast on druid, although the GA goes have higher dmg output the GT attacks faster. But it will have to wait til I find an Eth sup one!
As for max res; should I look for scs of res and maybe fhr?

This post was edited by sploodicus on Jan 25 2017 02:22am
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll