d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > I Don't Understand Projectpt's Video
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,975.00
Jan 22 2017 11:37pm
Quote (allience @ 22 Jan 2017 17:52)
The 0.1% doesn't really matter when the game makes money off the 99.9%.

Also, good luck getting to 100 with shitstorm walk everywhere without adrenaline flask ptshitbuild meta.

I don't think you get my point. If you played a min/maxed build equal to a vaalspark build(or whatever you're playing atm. I'm guilty of this too btw with Stampede) and got to 100 in the same amount of time but in fewer maps because you're going slower and experiencing the game you'd still be a guy who gets to 100 really fast.

The difference is that the content itself would be more challenging.

PT wants the game to be slow but in all the wrong ways. The footage he was showing makes it all look fucking stale and boring. I want a ramp up in difficulty to the point where you actually get to deal with monster and boss mechanics/attacks and get rewarded for it.

I 1 shot just about every boss in the game so don't give me that 0.1% shit lol. I still think it's dumb. The boss fights are a lot more entertaining when you gotta deal with the attacks.
Gold: 24.99
Jan 23 2017 12:08am
15x the hp

100x the xp

10x the loot

its raining orbs
Gold: 9.50
Jan 23 2017 12:39am
Quote (JohnMiller92 @ 22 Jan 2017 14:27)
Huh?

I feel excited as fuck when I fight Izaro / Malachai / Chimera (although his smoke phase sometimes wrekts the living shit out of me) / Shaper / and the The Phoenix Guardian.

Although the guardians are getting easier and easier for me now. Still fun to fight though.

Kind of like how we are gated and shunned by the Atlas when I want to Farm Chateaus while doing the shaped map strat? Oh wait, I'm not even going to go there.

In any event, the bosses are amazingly fun and I just don't understand how someone thinks this game is "casual". I would have never said that when I got wrekt by Shaper / Izaro a few times :)

That's his point, you used to have that excitement everywhere before; now it's a handful of bosses. Those can now even be face tanked by a lot of cheap builds nowadays.

There's peopl who owned atziri who couldn't clear the jungle Valley boss, and most bosses level 75+ had sneaky huge damage burts.
Gold: 202.99
Jan 23 2017 04:46am
Quote (CMBurns @ 23 Jan 2017 08:37)
I don't think you get my point. If you played a min/maxed build equal to a vaalspark build(or whatever you're playing atm. I'm guilty of this too btw with Stampede) and got to 100 in the same amount of time but in fewer maps because you're going slower and experiencing the game you'd still be a guy who gets to 100 really fast.

The difference is that the content itself would be more challenging.

PT wants the game to be slow but in all the wrong ways. The footage he was showing makes it all look fucking stale and boring. I want a ramp up in difficulty to the point where you actually get to deal with monster and boss mechanics/attacks and get rewarded for it.

I 1 shot just about every boss in the game so don't give me that 0.1% shit lol. I still think it's dumb. The boss fights are a lot more entertaining when you gotta deal with the attacks.

my point exactly
Gold: 90.58
Jan 23 2017 07:11am
Well, I just woke up and saw this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1823776

There, thanks Chris now ProjectPT can be happy now :lol:
Gold: 41.00
Jan 23 2017 12:58pm
How can ProjectPT do something that is never ProjectPT really what you would define as ProjectPT?
ProjectPT is really a way to know that ProjectPT what we need ProjectPT in the end is something that has ProjectPT!
Chris spent my money well
ProjectPT

Also, ProjectPT.
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll