d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > ~ Error With Pw Issue ## > Read Inside
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jan 21 2017 08:33am
Hi guys,

I don't like the idea to appear here as a "multi" however after setting a new password to my account, that new pw doesn't want to work.

By any chance, could that be IP-related? I moved from Eu to East-Asia about a week ago and encountered this issue right after that.

Interestingly after resetting pw, the pw worked until maybe 2x entry, then went off.

Noone else had ever known the pw (neither the jsp nor the registered e-mail), so it can't be related.

Any idea?... =/
Gold: 175.01
Jan 21 2017 08:45am
This may sound like bad advice, but pm one of the admins or senior mods like Kevin and explain your situation.
When its something like this they're normally pretty chill and often have answers.
Gold: 3,854.69
Jan 21 2017 09:13am
I had the exact same problem a month ago
what happend is, when you moved eu->asia they assumed your account got hacked so they changed your password without warning you, and they'll keep changing it. If you keep sending emails for reseting your password eventually they'll also change the email associated with your account so you won't even be able to connect via reseting the password
yes it's completely retarded.

Here's what to do:
Quote (kevin)
Please fill out an account recover request found here: http://forums.d2jsp.org/recovery.php

Once this is completed please wait patiently for a reply which will be sent to your email address.
Please make sure you check all folders in your e-mail, including the spam/junk folders.

Sincerely,

and yes, they send that pm to the account you can't log into.
cleverness
Gold: 0.00
Jan 23 2017 09:54pm
Thank you guys.

As soon as I stay at one place for more than 1 week, I will contact an admin.

An additional information:
I've used jsp from my current location for nearly 2 years (with breaks inbetween, including returning to Eu) without having this issue.
Same notebook, same op system. That's why it is really strange.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll