d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Clan Detail
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 20.00
Jan 20 2017 06:33pm
I am building a clan in osrs on members only this clan has many bonuses but

clan requirement is a bit odd

lvls 90cb with total lvl of 1200

How to join by msg me on jsp or ingame (evancho555) is account name in osrs

members of the clan don't have to have the stats of 90cb or 1200 total lvl if they have a friend in the clan Note (not having the lvls might lead to no group pvm)

I do understand that different bosses don't need super high lvls so doesn't mean u cant ever for bosses with the clan...

----------------------------------------------------Rules of the clan

1) no breaking game rules
2) no lure pk or lure scams
3) friendly to every member in rs I understand plop get upset or mad from time to time but could lead to a perm kick and block
4) If someone is kicked for breaking the rules members that wish to follow them after may do so but rules still apply if he is breaking rules and u r there could lead to a kick on yourself as well if u don't no what I mean then this will help
------- Exp following a old member after being kicked and he is luring plp and u r with him while he is doing so then by default u r luring as well you will be kicked and banned as well
5) in group pvm all drops will be traded to the highest rank in the group and he will split as close as he can for ever member this is not hard if u do not spilt you will be kicked and banned on the spot (lvls don't mean you get more gp on kills)
6) in group pking all drops will be traded to the highest rank in the group and he will spilt loot as close as he can (note if u die in the group pk ur gear becomes the loot to be spilt sry sounds harsh but its too easy to tell them u had something that u didn't have
also if you turn on or setup members of the clan you will be kicked and banned on the spot
7) if you get reported by a member saying you are begging other members you will be kicked from all clan events this doesn't mean if a member gives u something and u didn't ask them for it being nice to someone is fine just don't beg people for stuff
8) if a clan member wishes to do a drop party this will be free drop party unless he is putting up the buy in as a drop its self (all) drop parties must be planed so we can get members of the clan in them so tell the highest rank online at that time so he can msg all members on where and when and if a buy in for the drop party on how much also buy in will be dropped in 2 drops no matter the total so if the buy in is 100k and we have 20 people that buys in two 1mil drops will be added to the list and do not I mean do not tell anyone what will be in the drop party or the total value of it
9) more rules may be added at any time high ranks will be responsible on notifying all members on the number of the rule and where to find it
10) ranks will be added after we reach numbers that can support it
11) more to come suggestions will be viewed and considered

--------------------------------------------- ranks of the clan
not added at this time

-------------------------------------------- events of the clan

1) use the clan post to schedule on what and when

-------------------------------------------- members with ranks

evancho555 (leader) pvm only 106cb total lvl 1496

berserkshots (leader 2nd account) skiller/pker- in progress status non member
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Add Reply New Topic