d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > New To Wow > New
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 16.02
Jan 22 2017 12:51pm
Quote (Groozles @ Jan 20 2017 12:19pm)
Just bought wow. Never played. Got bored of diablo. Any tips to level and enjoy the game. Where can I find good gear.

What you need to do is pick like 5 different classes you would want to play and watch youtube vids on there playstyle aswell to pick one what i always did.
Gold: 0.00
Jan 23 2017 03:13pm
Quote (zNick @ Jan 22 2017 12:57am)
SO I started a Troll and as suggested followed the main quest, which I've lost now. im pretty sure

all because I was clearing a zone a finding myself 10 levels too high for the next zone, dont know if I should skip the low level zones... but I know the mats for progressing my professions are zone specific.. so yeah..

leveling seems so frigging fast and i dont have a SINGLE LEVELING BONUS.

if you go through completing entire zones, you will definitely have points where you grossly out-level the zone and may end up wanting to skip ahead a few zones. as the level cap keeps increasing, they have done a lot to speed up the lower levels for players who have already been through the quests 10 times before. things slow down as you get into later expansions' content.

if you're really intent on experiencing as much as you can and seeing as much of the different zones as you can without out-leveling them, you're going to want to clear as few dungeons as possible. if you are tank/healer instant queuing for dungeons, your low level EXP gain will be wayyyyy too fast to really see much of a zone before you have out-leveled it. stick to zone questing if you want to slow it down some.

This post was edited by chemoshots on Jan 23 2017 03:14pm
Gold: 6.00
Jan 23 2017 10:36pm
Quote (chemoshots @ Jan 23 2017 04:13pm)
if you go through completing entire zones, you will definitely have points where you grossly out-level the zone and may end up wanting to skip ahead a few zones. as the level cap keeps increasing, they have done a lot to speed up the lower levels for players who have already been through the quests 10 times before. things slow down as you get into later expansions' content.

if you're really intent on experiencing as much as you can and seeing as much of the different zones as you can without out-leveling them, you're going to want to clear as few dungeons as possible. if you are tank/healer instant queuing for dungeons, your low level EXP gain will be wayyyyy too fast to really see much of a zone before you have out-leveled it. stick to zone questing if you want to slow it down some.

And dont queue for dungeons that are of my level?

I like to do them as they become available per level.

Hrmph
Gold: 7,271.48
Jan 24 2017 11:57am
Quote (zNick @ Jan 23 2017 10:36pm)
And dont queue for dungeons that are of my level?

I like to do them as they become available per level.

Hrmph

If you que for dungeons you will Basically only have enough time to pick up quests and abandon them while travelling to the next level appropriate area in between ques.
Jan 24 2017 01:20pm
As far as leveling there are tons of options
questing, dungeons, arena, bg's

Although,s ince you just bought the game, you have a free level 100 boost, so use that...... After you're 100, u probably wanna do quests, so you're friendly with all factions, to unlock world questts
Jan 24 2017 01:44pm
Like they rest of the crew said, find what U like to play. As far as lvling, quests or dungeons is where it's at . Just enjoy the game bro, there is a lot or content for new players to enjoy.
Gold: Locked
Jan 25 2017 03:09pm
i also tried WoW some
but
imo other games much better out there
even if it come to population
since
WoW has many servers and other games are basicly often tied to one mega server - like ESO (eu and America mega servers) or Neverwinter Online
Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll