d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Iso Bow Build
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22.00
Jan 18 2017 08:52pm
So guys, I apparently lack the imagination and expertise to build my own build or use google properly because
I can't seem to find a fairly cheap bow build that doesn't use a shitload of legacy gear.

I looked at signal shot, then seen his gear and was like next.

Currently I have shitty gear. Something like

200 es gloves
150es belt
150es boots
750es chest
350es helm
reach bow

Basically what I have to work with. Rings/ammys are rando stats i can work on like es/res/ele dmg ect.

Guys, I really just want a bow build I can run t15-t16 with.

I went TS raider, but wow is the damage shit with rotc bow. I feel like the dmg would balance out 350pdps harb vs reach due to not needing multi proj gem.

Split arrow is my fav skill in game just cuz it merks off screen shit how zons used to lol! but I love LA as well.

Any ideas would be great, lets say under 15ex would be ideal. No skyforths, no 15ex bow ect. Some realist shit please :D
Gold: 95.20
Jan 18 2017 08:55pm
Signal fire.
Jan 18 2017 09:22pm
Quote (allience @ Jan 18 2017 07:55pm)
Signal fire.

signal fire is the quiver correct? signal shot is the one that uses said quiver.

a little more info would be awesome too please. I see you around posting a lot of what would be considered advanced stuff.
Gold: 53,669.78
Jan 19 2017 02:24am
i played signalShot this league and to be honest unless you have MASSIVE good gear your dmg will suck
Jan 19 2017 02:39am
Quote (E10LT1Z @ Jan 18 2017 10:22pm)
signal fire is the quiver correct? signal shot is the one that uses said quiver.

a little more info would be awesome too please. I see you around posting a lot of what would be considered advanced stuff.

I'm gunna make a bow build after I hit 100 on this char. 40% atm.
Jan 19 2017 02:59am
Quote (simon_the_sorc @ Jan 19 2017 01:24am)
i played signalShot this league and to be honest unless you have MASSIVE good gear your dmg will suck

this is whats happening right now. Shitty ass dmg. So i'm unsure how to fix it? Do I replace my reach? Is life base better for more dmg? Like very confused on what i can do with the current gear I have.. And it's not even BAD its just average i think.
Jan 19 2017 03:01am
Quote (E10LT1Z @ Jan 19 2017 03:59am)
this is whats happening right now. Shitty ass dmg. So i'm unsure how to fix it? Do I replace my reach? Is life base better for more dmg? Like very confused on what i can do with the current gear I have.. And it's not even BAD its just average i think.

Can't really help you without being able to see all the gear/tree and gems.

I'm not psychic.
Gold: 202.99
Jan 19 2017 08:30am
voltaxic barrage --->did one of these this league, cleared almost everything including uber and shaper (also reflect proof). Only thing I skipped was the poison immune guardians cause cba with a 10min fight
reach barrage/TS ---> most likely better than voltaxic but a lot more expensive
doomprism barrage inquisitor--->insane dmg without having to use poison

Go crit life based version with poison scaling if you alrdy have a reach. Get +1 proj quiver and +2barrage proj helm. Craft some steel rings and you are good to go. Faceroll whole game lul
You can use 2x or 3x volley fires if you want to use barrage as aoe skill as well. Then you only need 1x 6-link. Using a kaoms for +6k life is possible if bow is 6l. Get snakebites for poison if you are raider (or a cospris if you wanna run double curse (vuln+temp chains/assassins mark mby)
atziri flask+dying sun+sins rebirth for insane dmg boost

e/
Quote (E10LT1Z @ 19 Jan 2017 11:59)

reach is rly fucking op with barrage/Ts, dont sell it

link your tree if you want proper help

This post was edited by pypyjyys on Jan 19 2017 08:34am
Gold: 0.00
Jan 19 2017 10:23am
If you have that gear you might be a little squish. Personally I think SignalShot is not wonderful without really tuned gear, the creator seems to think otherwise but only looks through Standard lens with Brood Twine. At least life based you are able to balance out defenses with something like Phase Acro etc
Jan 19 2017 03:05pm
Quote (pypyjyys @ Jan 19 2017 07:30am)
voltaxic barrage --->did one of these this league, cleared almost everything including uber and shaper (also reflect proof). Only thing I skipped was the poison immune guardians cause cba with a 10min fight
reach barrage/TS ---> most likely better than voltaxic but a lot more expensive
doomprism barrage inquisitor--->insane dmg without having to use poison

Go crit life based version with poison scaling if you alrdy have a reach. Get +1 proj quiver and +2barrage proj helm. Craft some steel rings and you are good to go. Faceroll whole game lul
You can use 2x or 3x volley fires if you want to use barrage as aoe skill as well. Then you only need 1x 6-link. Using a kaoms for +6k life is possible if bow is 6l. Get snakebites for poison if you are raider (or a cospris if you wanna run double curse (vuln+temp chains/assassins mark mby)
atziri flask+dying sun+sins rebirth for insane dmg boost

e/

reach is rly fucking op with barrage/Ts, dont sell it

link your tree if you want proper help

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQHRBx4IiQ18DkgPqxEvEVARlhLxFHUV1xa_FyYZihslHU8hdiPTJIsknST9KgsqOCsKLL8tHzB8Mfo1uTnUSVFOKlFHVmNW-luvXWhd8l9qYlprkG0ZbWxvJ3BSdvd313qEfyt_xoTFhq6GzonTjDaPYI_6kyeVBZUglS6XBppqmvGbtaCfoSKhL6JAoqOkwqcrr-u0DLVIvorBM8HzwzrEosqpytPQ0NN-2VvfmOdU6rrrY-wY7g7vevDV9Pj_3g==

thank you so much for a couple varieties I do truly appreciate your time!

This is my skill tree. So, I was thinking of going assassin now for the power charges, running silver flask for onslaught, blood rage for frenzy and the face that i get base crit while using the reach bow is a big plus to me.

Not sure tho? I do want to go ES to be honest, i dont have a problem with like 8k es which I think I can hit. If my gear is to shitty then ill just go life i guess but would like to work with what i have.

Quote (Morbid. @ Jan 19 2017 09:23am)
If you have that gear you might be a little squish. Personally I think SignalShot is not wonderful without really tuned gear, the creator seems to think otherwise but only looks through Standard lens with Brood Twine. At least life based you are able to balance out defenses with something like Phase Acro etc

I was hoping that wasnt the case but Im starting to believe this as well.

This post was edited by E10LT1Z on Jan 19 2017 03:06pm
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll