d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Serious Question About Warn On Jsp
Prev12
Closed New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Jan 17 2017 12:24am
Quote (Layers @ Jan 16 2017 10:13pm)
i highly suggest you worry about your own actions.

and not another users for 3 months.

Maybe he could say the same to you?...Or are you locked for scamming?

Either way all he did was ask a question. I don't understand why it's so hard for a mod to answer. I spammed 3 times and got a warn...so im interested.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 17 2017 12:26am
Quote (Kazhang @ Jan 16 2017 11:19pm)
I'd love to know the same thing. I've seen some rude people who make crazy posts that are super offensive yet receive no warn. Following for insight.

We will not receive a detailed response of how warn is given out. Mostly because warn is given out at the moderators discretion. While they have guidelines, and a penalty system which increases with behavior that continues to be inappropriate, even after already being reprimanded. The punishment is mostly left up solely to the mediator reviewing the request.

I would just like to know why some users are able to flame with immunity. It doesn't make any sense, especially when I've received warn for FAR less.

Quote (funkymonks415 @ Jan 16 2017 11:24pm)
Maybe he could say the same to you?...Or are you locked for scamming?

Either way all he did was ask a question. I don't understand why it's so hard for a mod to answer. I spammed 3 times and got a warn...so im interested.

He's not capable of engaging you in a real conversation. It will either be a copy/paste response or an idle threat.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Jan 17 2017 12:27am
Gold: 0.00
Jan 17 2017 12:28am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jan 17 2017 05:26pm)
We will not receive a detailed response of how warn is given out. Mostly because warn is given out at the moderators discretion. While they have guidelines, and a penalty system which increases with behavior that continues to be inappropriate, even after already being reprimanded. The punishment is mostly left up solely to the mediator reviewing the request.

I would just like to know why some users are able to flame with immunity. It doesn't make any sense, especially when I've received warn for FAR less.

no one has "immunity"

every post that is reported is looked at.
if action needs to be taken it will be.
how hard is that to grasp?

Retired Moderator
Gold: 5,568.00
Trader: Trusted
Jan 17 2017 12:29am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ 17 Jan 2017 07:43)

I'm not trying to be a dick, but I need a serious answer as to how someone who's being reported 20+ times a day for over 3 months, has not received any warn. Nothing in any of those links is going to explain that.

because You report someone 20 times per day for 3 months doesnt mean this user will recieve warn.
Every report is deeply reviewed and always proper action is taken.
Trust me we, staff on jsp is really good.

Quote (Layers @ 17 Jan 2017 08:05)
that has nothing to do with you.

if action needs to be taken it will be

report and move on simple

leave it uptoo the mod team

This is proper answer on Your all questions.
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Prev12
Closed New Topic