d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Wanting To Host Ironman > Starting A New Ironman Leauge
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.73
Jan 15 2017 11:49pm
any one is welcome i want to try and host daily ironmans. what is a ironman you might ask. Well a ironman is where we get s group of up to 8 people preferably 8 people and we all join the game at lvl 1 we lvl in the game from 1-9 with each other, once everyone hits level 9 we all do a free for all duel. The Rules 1 rule mainly no outside items you can only use the items u aquire in the iron man. how ever all person will alow there corpse to be looted by everyone. You kill u get the gear. the winner will get some form gold not sure yet how much i havent seen the prices in a few years. after the winner has been chosen by the rest dieing save that char. once we have 8 winners we will either host a 7 person fight so i can be there if im not one of the winners and we will all either make new chars or have the lvl 9 winners battle it out for a king of the hill type of thing. i am a twitch streamer so i would like this content for my stream. any further question i am starting a channle called IRONLEAUGE feel free to come by.. Happy dueling
Gold: 88.00
Jan 16 2017 01:35am
count me in, what region?
Gold: 5,495.69
Jan 16 2017 09:25am
You will need more rules than that. Some builds are completely OP (or un-killable).
Gold: 212.00
Feb 9 2017 07:11pm
sounds very nice,
always loved Ironmans.
At which server u at ? I´m on USEast Hardcore only!

account : Wotan(OD)

greetz to all my Overdose Fam.!
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll