d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Hardcore Trading >
FT
> Possible Sellout
Prev12
Closed New Trade New Price Check
Gold: 1.00
Jan 19 2017 06:53pm
Quote (ItsLotd @ Jan 17 2017 10:07pm)
So is this a price check thread? Just kinda confused about the "possible" part and no prices.

Lmk. It'll take some time but I can get some PC's tomorrow.

you don't have to post prices when selling anything.

if people are interested in buying they will take time to offer.
Gold: 74,290.21
Jan 19 2017 07:14pm
Quote (ekoe @ Jan 19 2017 06:53pm)
you don't have to post prices when selling anything.

if people are interested in buying they will take time to offer.

or, you could set prices, and People could determine whether they WANT the item or not.

what a novel notion for LS >.<
Jan 19 2017 07:36pm
Quote (a_hotter_otter @ Jan 19 2017 07:14pm)
or, you could set prices, and People could determine whether they WANT the item or not.

what a novel notion for LS >.<

if people are interested they will offer.
if i am interested in their offers i will sell an item.

it's simple logic.

This post was edited by ekoe on Jan 19 2017 08:28pm
Gold: 5,253.17
Jan 19 2017 09:32pm
Quote (ekoe @ Jan 19 2017 06:36pm)
if people are interested they will offer.
if i am interested in their offers i will sell an item.

it's simple logic.

Hey look, I like you, I think you're a good dude.
This thread is everything that is wrong with the HC market right now though.

"Possible" sellout.
This isn't a trade thread... You've not made up your mind as to whether or not these items are for sale.
A big part of deciding that is figuring out how much FG you'd need to receive to part with an item. If that is the stage you are at, I'd be happy to help you PC them.
If you are past that point, then you know what your BIN prices are, but are not posting or informing people of them.
The only reason to do that is because you feel that by forcing people to offer they could offer more than you might get from posting a bin.

Okay. I get it. I don't like it. But I get it. The problem is it makes it 1000x harder to trade on this stupid forum. There's no posted prices anywhere, so it becomes hard for players to gauge value on items. And SHOCKER, players don't feel comfortable making offers on items.

If you would sit down, decide what you want, the post some bins, even if they are high, it would set a negotiation starting point and you could sell all of this relatively quickly.

That is, if you really want to sellout. Which, from your topic name, is uncertain. Which just makes this a spam thread. Hence my long spammy reply.

Again... I hope you dont take this personally.. i dont mean this to be a personal attack at all. I believe it to be a community wide issue.

If i can help you in any way let me know.
Jan 19 2017 09:43pm
Quote (ItsLotd @ Jan 19 2017 09:32pm)
Hey look, I like you, I think you're a good dude.
This thread is everything that is wrong with the HC market right now though.

"Possible" sellout.
This isn't a trade thread... You've not made up your mind as to whether or not these items are for sale.
A big part of deciding that is figuring out how much FG you'd need to receive to part with an item. If that is the stage you are at, I'd be happy to help you PC them.
If you are past that point, then you know what your BIN prices are, but are not posting or informing people of them.
The only reason to do that is because you feel that by forcing people to offer they could offer more than you might get from posting a bin.

Okay. I get it. I don't like it. But I get it. The problem is it makes it 1000x harder to trade on this stupid forum. There's no posted prices anywhere, so it becomes hard for players to gauge value on items. And SHOCKER, players don't feel comfortable making offers on items.

If you would sit down, decide what you want, the post some bins, even if they are high, it would set a negotiation starting point and you could sell all of this relatively quickly.

That is, if you really want to sellout. Which, from your topic name, is uncertain. Which just makes this a spam thread. Hence my long spammy reply.

Again... I hope you dont take this personally.. i dont mean this to be a personal attack at all. I believe it to be a community wide issue.

If i can help you in any way let me know.

the negotiation start when people offer.
YOU can take YOUR time and offer.
as of myself, i don't have time to go threw and figure out bins.
takes way too much time with all the items i am selling.
Gold: 5,253.17
Jan 19 2017 10:05pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (ekoe @ Jan 19 2017 08:43pm)
the negotiation start when people offer.
YOU can take YOUR time and offer.
as of myself, i don't have time to go threw and figure out bins.
takes way too much time with all the items i am selling.

You'll absolutely need to figure out a price for each and every single one of your items before you sell them.
Simple logic, as you said earlier.

Furthermore... I have offered twice, and now will a third time, to help pc your items so you can set prices. This would be done with MY time and free of charge as always.

If it is truly your desire to sell these items, you'll save yourself so much time (of which you claim not to have much of) by just posting prices, or even just D/Ls or reserve prices. Do you feel like bumping this thread infinitely will save you time?
Walk into a Target, Best Buy, Walmart, whatever. Look around. They don't hang up signs that say "hey this TV is for sale. Price: offer". You'll certainly never see a weekly ad mailed out with tons of products and no prices..

If you'd like for negotiation to start with an offer, fine.

I'm all in on your account. Now you say "no" or ignore it. Right? Do you feel like this has been productive? or a waste of time...?
Go Back To LS Hardcore Trading Topic List
Prev12
Closed New Trade New Price Check