d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Nintendo > Switch Reveal Discussion
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,057.69
Jan 13 2017 02:39pm
not sure yet if ill buy day one but definitely buy it at some point this new zelda n mario looks too awesome n will they make a version on the switch for the latest smash ? it was the only game that i wanted on the wii u n since the wii u was overprice i didnt buy it for this single game even if i know i would have had a shit ton of hours on it. really hoping they port it to switch
Gold: 445.00
Jan 13 2017 07:51pm
Quote (stupidkid282 @ Jan 13 2017 03:21pm)
I will probably buy one when there is a price drop and it's bundled, but definitely not on release.

More important than graphics, Nintendo has to prove the can put out a large number of desirable games. I honestly don't care if developers don't produce aaa games for it, I want good exclusives.

2.5-6 hours for mobile use is fine to me. We live in a world where USB is available everywhere, but I hope it charges well while continuing playing.

Haven't searched for this question/answer yet, but can the tablet be used functionally as a regular tablet with apps? Netflix, YouTube.... it would be rather silly if a $300 "tablet" doesn't have normal tablet features that A $50 kindle has. I'm not saying this for my specific preference, I have other avenues for media, but it would be tough selling point for parents buying their kids a media product.

So far only interested in breathe of the Wild, Mario kart, mario, maybe xenoblades 2, smash brothers and the unannounced Pokémon game.

I wantgames that take the exclusives and make them into something different, like hyrule warriors.

Did you really just say you done care about third party and want more first party exclusives? Where have you been?
Gold: 4.37
Jan 13 2017 08:16pm
Quote (ROM @ Jan 14 2017 01:51am)
Did you really just say you done care about third party and want more first party exclusives? Where have you been?

Yes? That's what said.

I want strong exclusives. A creative, third person Pokémon game, "next generation" Pokémon if you will, as far as taking gameplay to the next creative level. I'm not even that big of a Pokémon fan, but I want that game to happen and be successful.

Take n64 games and garmcubes games and create them as a next generation title with intiutive gameplay. They have a large enough library to work with where they can produce numerous games without resorting to a library filled with crappy App Store style games.

Any aaa third party game is better played and desired on my PS4, but more so, my pc.

I will always root for Nintendo. They have shown again and again that they cannnot compete with Microsoft and Sony with hardware specs, but having a solid exclusive gaming library outweighs that con.

This post was edited by stupidkid282 on Jan 13 2017 08:26pm
Gold: 1,250.69
Jan 14 2017 12:19am
I would also like a pokemon rpg game for console... but its likely not gonna happen... the problem is everyone will always buy pokemon games for handhelds... so they will continue to make them for handhelds.... thats business..
Jan 14 2017 05:28am
Quote (stupidkid282 @ Jan 13 2017 10:16pm)
Yes? That's what said.

I want strong exclusives. A creative, third person Pokémon game, "next generation" Pokémon if you will, as far as taking gameplay to the next creative level. I'm not even that big of a Pokémon fan, but I want that game to happen and be successful.

Take n64 games and garmcubes games and create them as a next generation title with intiutive gameplay. They have a large enough library to work with where they can produce numerous games without resorting to a library filled with crappy App Store style games.

Any aaa third party game is better played and desired on my PS4, but more so, my pc.

I will always root for Nintendo. They have shown again and again that they cannnot compete with Microsoft and Sony with hardware specs, but having a solid exclusive gaming library outweighs that con.

You realize the biggest criticism of Wii U is the exact opposite of what you want?
Jan 14 2017 08:17am
Quote (ROM @ Jan 14 2017 11:28am)
You realize the biggest criticism of Wii U is the exact opposite of what you want?

Yes, I understand......to an extent.

However, many adults who are buying this system for their own use, most likely have a more powerful system to play their desired AAA games, which is a much more suitable choice than a Nintendo console.

So for me, since I already have a PS4, and PC, I'm only going to be looking to buy a Nintendo product exclusively for their exclusives. But that's just my somewhat selfish situation.

Quote (caswallen @ Jan 14 2017 06:19am)
I would also like a pokemon rpg game for console... but its likely not gonna happen... the problem is everyone will always buy pokemon games for handhelds... so they will continue to make them for handhelds.... thats business..

I Pokemon game has already been somewhat unofficially announced. We just don't know exactly it will be.

This post was edited by stupidkid282 on Jan 14 2017 08:20am
Jan 14 2017 09:15am
Rom, may I ask what you want from Nintendo? What are your expectations? What would make you happy with the system and its lifespan?
Jan 14 2017 10:43am
Quote (stupidkid282 @ Jan 14 2017 11:15am)
Rom, may I ask what you want from Nintendo? What are your expectations? What would make you happy with the system and its lifespan?

I'm good with it being my Zelda machine.
Jan 14 2017 10:50am
Quote (ROM @ Jan 14 2017 04:43pm)
I'm good with it being my Zelda machine.

It does look....... breathe taking.......

:D :rofl:
Gold: 16.00
Jan 14 2017 02:07pm
Quote (stupidkid282 @ 13 Jan 2017 22:16)
Yes? That's what said.

And what solid exclusives does Nintendo have? I want a modern day fps boots on the ground
Go Back To Nintendo Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll